• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 7,2013 Wonder from Galveston

Hello all once approved to join the FB page look under the documents called roll call and sign up for the FE. Then I will add you to the FE list.

Can't wait to sail in 123 days!!!

I've taken several cruises with my family, but this is our first Disney Cruise, and I'm so excited. I've recently learned about the Fish Extenders, and would love to participate. Does anyone know how to go about joining a group? Thanks so much!! :cool1:yay:

Welcome aboard! The Fish Extender is set up on the Facebook group. Tracy is doing a great job of keeping up with it and can get you added.

Also, saw the request, but need to verify first name and last initial, or if you can reply to the message in "other" folder on Facebook to make sure we're getting the right people added. Thanks! As soon as that's done, one of the mods will get you added!

Hi,

My sister and I are booked on this cruise. We live in the beautiful Hill Country area west of Austin. This is my 14th cruise but first on Disney. She has cruised 5 times previously and this is also her first Disney. We wanted to experience while it was still possible to do so from Texas.

I just sent a request to join the FB page, Lesa L

Reading up on the PAT and Terminal craziness out of Florida, has any experienced the Galveston Port, yet? Is it just as crazy? Do we need to sign-up at midnight to get a good PAT? I still have a month left before I can check-in, but just curious.

Can't wait, my hubby who's more of a Warner Bros. man is getting excited too. :yay:

Hi,

My sister and I are booked on this cruise. We live in the beautiful Hill Country area west of Austin. This is my 14th cruise but first on Disney. She has cruised 5 times previously and this is also her first Disney. We wanted to experience while it was still possible to do so from Texas.

I just sent a request to join the FB page, Lesa L

Welcome aboard! Approved the request.

We are also taking this cruise while it is still out of Galveston. Much closer drive than Port Canaveral. :goodvibes

Reading up on the PAT and Terminal craziness out of Florida, has any experienced the Galveston Port, yet? Is it just as crazy? Do we need to sign-up at midnight to get a good PAT? I still have a month left before I can check-in, but just curious.

Can't wait, my hubby who's more of a Warner Bros. man is getting excited too. :yay:

We did the Magic out of Galveston last Dec. It was the only ship in port, so it wasn't too crazy. Not sure about this year. I'll have to find the port authority link and see which cruises are scheduled on the same day. We didn't sign up at midnight, and still ended up with 4. Wasn't a long wait. They had a pre-registration booth for the kids areas set up instead of waiting to do it onboard.

Welcome aboard! The Fish Extender is set up on the Facebook group. Tracy is doing a great job of keeping up with it and can get you added.

Also, saw the request, but need to verify first name and last initial, or if you can reply to the message in "other" folder on Facebook to make sure we're getting the right people added. Thanks! As soon as that's done, one of the mods will get you added!

Sorry! It's Ame R. Thanks!

Did some research on the PAT. That really only applies to the Dream and Fantasy due to the size of the ships. I also have a cruise out of Galveston at Halloween. We have all gotten our times and everyone had access the the earliest time. So no worries there. Also, If you are Platinum CC Members, you always get 1st boarding anyway.:cheer2:

Sent a FB request yesterday. Jill H.

This is my husband and my 12th Disney Cruise, but the first with our daughter who was born 1 month ago today. She will be 5 months when we sail in December. This will be our third Disney cruise out of Galveston. We are lucky to have sailed twice last year on the Magic since we live so close.

Can't wait to sail again!

This is my husband and my 12th Disney Cruise, but the first with our daughter who was born 1 month ago today. She will be 5 months when we sail in December. This will be our third Disney cruise out of Galveston. We are lucky to have sailed twice last year on the Magic since we live so close.

Welcome aboard! Added to the FB group. I'm sad to see DCL leave Galveston. Made a nice and quick trip to get to the ship!

I've taken several cruises with my family, but this is our first Disney Cruise, and I'm so excited. I've recently learned about the Fish Extenders, and would love to participate. Does anyone know how to go about joining a group? Thanks so much!! :cool1:yay:

Hey, can you send me your information for the FE look on our FB page it's under the roll call.

Thanks!

Hello everyone. We(me, my husband, and 7 yr old daughter) are very excited to be joining you all on our 2nd Disney cruise. We were on the Magic last October and are hooked for life!! Did not participate in FE last cruise but I am interested this go around. Would love to be included in the group and any additional details. Also, wanting to join the fb group but cannot find the link... If someone could repost it, that would be awesome! So excited and Dec 9 can't get here fast enough for us!!!:yay: :cheer2:

Hello everyone. We(me, my husband, and 7 yr old daughter) are very excited to be joining you all on our 2nd Disney cruise. We were on the Magic last October and are hooked for life!! Did not participate in FE last cruise but I am interested this go around. Would love to be included in the group and any additional details. Also, wanting to join the fb group but cannot find the link... If someone could repost it, that would be awesome! So excited and Dec 9 can't get here fast enough for us!!!:yay: :cheer2:

Welcome aboard! Got the request on FB and added it.

And I hope you guys don't wait until the 9th to board the ship! You'd miss out on 2 whole days of the cruise. ;)

This is our 3rd cruise on Disney, and second out of Galveston. We figured we'd take one more before DCL calls it quits here.

I hope we don't wait until the 9th either :rotfl2: Clearly my brain is in need of a vaca!!! Hahaha. Thanks for the add!

Hello look on our FB page under roll call and send me your information and ill add you to the FE list.

Welcome aboard!!!
Tracy

Jill, our youngest son was born 8 July so we will have a 5 month old with us, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter