December 6, 2012 ~Dreaming of Castaway Cay~

Just booked this last minute. So looking forward to it. Definitely up for fe and some sort of disney meet if that's possible. Hubby and I in one room, two friends in another.

Just booked this last minute. So looking forward to it. Definitely up for fe and some sort of disney meet if that's possible. Hubby and I in one room, two friends in another.
As it stands, we're a month out from the cruise and it looks like if we wanted to do an FE, we'd have just 7 families, including mine.

jhagan0923
DbleTheFun
dromio42
goeva
BealsRwe
taaren
matysgrandma

So what do y'all think? Do we want to go for it? :scratchin

As it stands, we're a month out from the cruise and it looks like if we wanted to do an FE, we'd have just 7 families, including mine.

jhagan0923
DbleTheFun
dromio42
goeva
BealsRwe
taaren
matysgrandma

So what do y'all think? Do we want to go for it? :scratchin

We're in - we leave on Thanksgiving Day for vacation, which ends with the cruise, so we will need to move fast to get our stuff together before we go. Our party is just 2 adults - (me) Jenna, and my husband Jon.

For FE participants:
Since we are heading into a holiday time.....are you Christmas celebrators or no? I hope you don't mind my asking....this will help me pick appropriate surprises.
We do celebrate all the secular joys of Christmas (the tree, the stockings, not so much the fruit cake...:)

Yes, we are in! Room 9111, one male adult and one female adult I'll check to make sure our friends want to participate before I submit their information.
Yes, hubby and I celebrate Christmas!

We celebrate Christmas... Its me (41), my sons Aiden (5), Brodie (5) and stepson Calvin (12)

I'm the only non-Christmas person then ... not a Grinch, I like lights and pine trees, and we do gifts for the DS but we're atheists.

Okay - is this right? Should we put cabin numbers here?

jhagan0923

DbleTheFun - KIm (41), my sons Aiden (5), Brodie (5) and stepson Calvin (12)

dromio42 - Jenna , Jon

goeva -Eva-(me), Tim (DH 37th bday), Katy- (DD8) , Paul-(DS 4th bday)

BealsRwe - DH DW DD, DGma, DGpa

taaren - DH, myself and DS6

matysgrandma - one male adult and one female adult

Okay - is this right? Should we put cabin numbers here?

jhagan0923

DbleTheFun - KIm (41), my sons Aiden (5), Brodie (5) and stepson Calvin (12)

dromio42 - Jenna , Jon

BealsRwe - DH DW DD, DGma, DGpa

matysgrandma - one male adult and one female adult
I think we'll need stateroom numbers and ages and genders of the kids so as to give appropriate gifts.

BealsRwe

DH-Peter
DW-Stephanie (me)
DD- Kayla (8)

DGpa Bill
DGma Mary
Celebrating 50th anniversary

We also celebrate Christmas. Less than a month until we are sailing away!

Update

jhagan0923 -?

DbleTheFun -#7674 KIm (41), my sons Aiden (5), Brodie (5) and stepson Calvin (12)

dromio42 - #7006 Jenna , Jon

BealsRwe - # 6102 DH -Peter, DW-Stephanie (me), DD- Kayla (8)

#6100 DGpa Bill, DGma Mary - Celebrating 50th anniversary

matysgrandma - #9111 -one male adult and one female adult

Anyone else joining??

Our cabin number is currently 2018, but we're hoping to do a port upgrade to a cabin on a higher deck. :wizard:

So new list because its a new page, for anybody who wants to join our FE group:

jhagan0923 -?

DbleTheFun -#7674 KIm (41), my sons Aiden (5), Brodie (5) and stepson Calvin (12)

dromio42 - #7006 Jenna , Jon

BealsRwe - # 6102 DH -Peter, DW-Stephanie (me), DD- Kayla (8)

#6100 DGpa Bill, DGma Mary - Celebrating 50th anniversary

taaren - #2018 but subject to change, Taaren (me), Alex (DH) and Sam (DS6)

matysgrandma - #9111 -one male adult and one female adult

We are the friends in the other room.
Since this is our first cruise, we are going to observe the Fish Extender activites. Pam has agreed to let me tag along and help pass her gifts out.

Looking forward to the cruise. I would be interested in meet ups.

Kathy

Hello all my DH (Ron ) and I Renee) just booked this cruise and the one next one for our first B2B we were on the Fantasy in August but this will be our first Dream cruise can't wait :cool1:

Hello all my DH (Ron ) and I Renee) just booked this cruise and the one next one for our first B2B we were on the Fantasy in August but this will be our first Dream cruise can't wait :cool1:

WOW you beat me to the posting of our newly booked cruises......:rotfl2:......can not wait to get on the ship..yes I love to cruise and looking forward to our first BTB......:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter