December 4, 2016 - Disney Magic - 7-Night Western Caribbean

It may take a few minutes for you to get your inbox, but I cant wait to add you to my list!

we are interested in doing the fe program- this is our very first cruise- i guess i will post 10 times to send the info- is there a link to the fe board or am i missing something?

we are interested in doing the fe program- this is our very first cruise- i guess i will post 10 times to send the info- is there a link to the fe board or am i missing something?
There's no FE specific board. Fish Extender exchanges are handled on your cruise meet thread. If your cruise meet group sets on up. There may be FE exchanges on other sites, but they are not DISboards connected.

I am keeping the list for FE! Just send me your information through your inbox!
Cabin Number, Name, Age, Gender, Allergies, Favorite Character, and Other Information (Birthday, Anniversaries, ect.). Please also include where you are from and an email address so I can email final lists to groups when the time comes. Thanks!!

If interested in participating in our FE groups, please inbox me your information for all guests in your cabin including: Cabin Number, Name, Age, Gender, Allergies, Favorite Character, and Other Information (Birthday, Anniversaries, ect.). Please also include where you are from and an email address so I can email final lists to groups when the time comes. Thanks!!

If interested in participating in our FE groups, please inbox me your information for all guests in your cabin including: Cabin Number, Name, Age, Gender, Allergies, Favorite Character, and Other Information (Birthday, Anniversaries, ect.). Please also include where you are from and an email address so I can email final lists to groups when the time comes. Thanks!!

I can't believe I forgot about this. So I am back posting. I am not 100% we can complete this travel, we might cancel because of crazy airfares. As soon as I figured it out me and my family would like to join the list. We went of our first DC Feb 2015 on the Wonder and wish we knew about the FE then. It was so awesome to see. We are from Hawaii and we will b have 3 rooms. Will keep you all posted! Can't wait for this day!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot about this. So I am back posting. I am not 100% we can complete this travel, we might cancel because of crazy airfares. As soon as I figured it out me and my family would like to join the list. We went of our first DC Feb 2015 on the Wonder and wish we knew about the FE then. It was so awesome to see. We are from Hawaii and we will b have 3 rooms. Will keep you all posted! Can't wait for this day!!!!!
Great!! Just let me know if you want to be on the list. You'll have to get up to 10 total message to be able to send me your information in your inbox. It shows up after you get to 10. Can't wait to here from you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter