December 30 & 31 fireworks from TTOTTL?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We have seen these fireworks from inside the park, (crazy crowded but wonderful!) and from a boat, ( wonderful and expensive, but not so expensive on the 30th!). This year we are staying at BLT and wondering how early to get up to the lounge on these days? 2-3 hours before midnight or more?...or less, 1-2? We would want seats for a drink or two before the fireworks.

Thanks,
Bobbi

Have you seen the fireworks from TOTWL?

IMO it's okay but not worth the crowd on a special night and I wouldn't want to have to get there hours in advance then jockey for position to get a good view from the rail.

I would go early to scout the place out and check with the servers for their recommendation on what time to come back. For a large enough tip, they may reserve you a table.

:earsboy: Bill

We have seen these fireworks from inside the park, (crazy crowded but wonderful!) and from a boat, ( wonderful and expensive, but not so expensive on the 30th!). This year we are staying at BLT and wondering how early to get up to the lounge on these days? 2-3 hours before midnight or more?...or less, 1-2? We would want seats for a drink or two before the fireworks.

Thanks,
Bobbi
Hey Bobbi, we'll be there with you.

Have fun on the Member Cruise! We had a blast on the Alaskan Member Cruise! Be sure to see the Broadway show!

Hey Bobbi, we'll be there with you.

Have fun on the Member Cruise! We had a blast on the Alaskan Member Cruise! Be sure to see the Broadway show!

We'll I hope we find each other and say Hello!

The Broadway entertainment is the main reason I do Member Cruises! My cousins were on that Alaskan tour and raved, raved about it! I can't wait"

Bobbi

Bill, I've seen regular fireworks from TOTWL, but the New Year's Eve fireworks also come from an island in Seven Seas Lagoon, and I really want to see them from above. I first noticed the different areas they were coming from when I was standing near the castle one NYE and noticed fireworks behind me. Then last year, the pontoon boat we were on had to stay right in front of the Poly bungalows because they were shooting fireworks off on the island in front of us. So, I want to see the whole effect from above. I'm on a mission!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter