• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 30, 2006 Magic New Year's

PLEASE send some pixie dust our way!!! I have been having some not so nice medical problems that just popped up since the blizzard (go figure) and all my doctors office's have been closed since Wednesday and will be until tomorrow. I had to go to the ER this AM (Merry Christmas!!!) and hope this gets resolved by THURSDAY at 0725 (when our flight leaves) or no cruising for us!!! So, I am begging for pixie dust and whatever other well wishes you can send our way! We NEED this cruise! Yep, we've got trip insurance, but I sure as heck don't wanna use it.

Pixie Dust two-foxes...

FWIW, my wife just called DCL and they told her the formal night is still MONDAY, even though Sunday night is NYE. In other words, it's the normal 7-night schedule.

That still seems odd to me, so take it with a grain of salt.

Whee! Our hotel has internet! Probably won't be online much tonight, so I just wanted to say SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW!!! Look for me -- I'll have my lime green mickey head on my camera bag -- please say hello!

Erica

We were able to get out okay from Denver yesterday. Our flight was at 7:25 am, so we thankfully missed the weather. I guess Frontier cancelled all flights in the afternoon, so we are lucky. Obviously, all health issues are good to go for the cruise. I unfortunately will never be one of those mom's who say they loved every second of being pregnant, but I'll have some good ammunition for little junior when they are being a typical teenager...."do you know what I had to deal with when I was pregnant with you?!?!?!";)

We are now at the Residence Inn at port. GREAT hotel...I will highly recommend it for a prenight stay. Had a fabulous time at the candlelight processional at Epcot last night. Absolutely amazing!!!

Hopefully we will meet some of you at port. I'll be running around in a red t shirt with a cute, cheesy (but cute!) message on my belly! Only Disney fans seem to get it!!!

Safe travels to all.

We hope you all are having a great time. We were unable to leave St. Louis this morning. Our weather was fine, but our plane never made it from wherever it was coming from. Our flight was supposed to be at 6:55 a.m. this morning, we got to the airport at 5:15 a.m. to learn the flight had been cancelled. We tried EVERYTHING. Disney tried, too. We couldn't get into an airport within driving distance in time to board the ship.

I'm SO depressed! I keep saying, now we would be doing this or that...

We were part of a family reunion group of 24 and there were 9 people in the St. Louis party. I talked to the rest of the group as they were on the Magical Express arriving at the terminal/port. I know they will have a good time and so will you, all.

Disney is giving us a credit to rebook our cruise within 12 months. It won't be the same, though.

I hope you have great fun and create lasting memories.

Smooth sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter