• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 29, 2005-Jan 2, 2006 on the Wonder?

Third cruise for me, fist time on DCL. First time cruise for my SO - I'm sooo loooking forward to all that is Disney!! :earsboy:

After 6 months, I finally found someone else who's going! I thought I was going to be on the ship all by myself! (ha, ha!)

It's my and my DBF's first cruise- our first real vacation together, too. I'm so excited!

Are you doing Land and Sea or cruise only? Did you get your room assignment yet?

I, too, am looking forward to Disney! :cloud9:

Addd 6 more that cruise. I'm going with my family and mil. She's coming all the way from Australia to be with the tots for the holidays. I thought New Years on the ship would be good instead of being at WDW for 16, it will break things up a bit. Now does this ship come back on the 1st or 2nd of Jan?

me, DW, DD7 and DS12 - we just couldn't resist!!!

Looking forward to our first New Years Cruise ever!

I'm going with my family!!

It'll be:

My parents
My sister, Her DH, and three boys (13, 13, and 7)
My sister and her DH
Me, my DH and my DD (3)

We've made all of our reservations for Palo and the Spa, as well as registered for the kids clubs. This is the first time we've been able to do it on-line before we cruised. Its great to know we got what we wanted. Now we just need a cabin assignment (since we book a cat. 10 GTY). Hoping for (but not expecting) an upgrade... Anyone else?

I got my DD in the Kids Club. Not doing Palo since our group is too large they wouldn't take us, and not Spa tretments for me. But I might look into the Rainforest Day Pass thing. :)

I'm excited! I hope we have Great Weather!! Where is everyone flying From?

I'm coming from Chicago.

MomtoAshley said:
I got my DD in the Kids Club. Not doing Palo since our group is too large they wouldn't take us, and not Spa tretments for me. But I might look into the Rainforest Day Pass thing. :)

I'm excited! I hope we have Great Weather!! Where is everyone flying From?

I'm coming from Chicago.

We live in Atlanta, so we will most likely drive down (6-7 hours) the night before. We may try and sneak a couple of park days in prior to the cruise! Looking for a hotel now as a matter of fact.

we're going too!

us and our kids
dd, 7
dd, 4
ds, 2

we're in 2 cabins, but were not able to get the connecting rooms. SInce it's sold out, I doubt we'll get them. Also got late seating.

woohoo! only one month away! :cool1:

Hooray! I found the Cruise meets area! We will be on this cruise as well. Traveling with my parents (who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on New Years Eve), my sister & BIL (30 somethings), my DH (40), me (43) and our DD (10). I'm glad there are a few of us going. It's our first cruise ever. We're in 6641 and my parents are right across the hall with a veranda.

We will be there celebrating DH birthday (the 29th!!!), DD's 10th Birthday (Was the 6th of Dec) and our 20th wedding anniv. (Jan 3).

We will be in 6076. I recevied all the paperwork this past weekend. I am
getting so excited. We leave from Washington Dulles on Dec 22 for 7 days at DW before the cruise.

Vavasmon said:
We will be there celebrating DH birthday (the 29th!!!), DD's 10th Birthday (Was the 6th of Dec) and our 20th wedding anniv. (Jan 3).

We will be in 6076. I recevied all the paperwork this past weekend. I am
getting so excited. We leave from Washington Dulles on Dec 22 for 7 days at DW before the cruise.
Welcome aboard Vavasmon - you picked the right place for all the celebrations! We too will be at WDW (SSR) for a few days of fun before the cruise... we've never been during this time of year so we are really looking forward to it, plus our kids (DS11 and DD7) know nothing about the cruise or the WDW visit - they'll find out on Christmas morning when we open presents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter