December 23, 2016 - A "Magic"al Christmas Cruise

yargrnhoj

<font color=red>Eviltwin or<br><font color=darkblu
Didn't see a meet thread for this cruise, so I will start one. Family of 5, hoping third time on the Magic is a charm.

Hello! We are family of four (plus a grandma and grandpa). This is our second Christmas cruise and we are super excited.

Let's do it. We haven't participated in this before. How do we go about starting it?
that's a really good question.....this is our 7th cruise and i have only just added to someone else's list. I am sure we can figure it out! I guess we need to start setting up a group, decide how many will be in it, and then cabin numbers. I personally am computer dumb so let me know what I can do to help!

This is our fourth cruise, but our first as part of a fish extender group. We are a family of four who would love to be part of this group.

Hello Fellow Ship mates. I have found a Fish Extender group for all of us to join. It is a private facebook group that you need to ask to join. It is under Disney Magic December 23, 2016. the person you want to face book for request is Jennifer Schroeder. There are all ready 33 new members to meet for our cruise! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks for the update on the FE and group. We usually don't join in FEs (because we don't like to pack stuff) so I will have to see what SWMBO thinks about it for this cruise.

:santa:Hi Everyone!! Really looking forward to our first Christmas Cruise. So happy that we received notice for a Midnight Mass. Busy shopping for extra special dinner dresses too. Got all my door decorations ready also. Happy because my husband actually gets to celebrate his birthday on Castaway Cay day!! I see by your many comments that you enjoy Fish Extender groups (FE?) I have never done this before as it is usually just the two of us doing the adult cruise. I was thinking about hanging a Christmas stocking on my extender with candy canes for anyone that happens past our very AFT stateroom. Is that a good idea to sort of participate in a fish extender spirit? Nice to meet you all...:butterfly

Just booked this one today. Super excited to be cruising again. Is there a FE group set up?

Hi everyone, looking forward to our 3rd Disney cruise. We have 3 staterooms for our family and friends. We have never participated in the FE program. Could someone please give me some idea how we could get involved and how it would work with 3 staterooms?

We are a family of 4 this is are first cruise. Hope we can join in on a FE we herd a lot about it. Hope we aren't to late.

Hello everyone!! We are a family of 4 and this will be our first cruise. Sooo excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter