December, 22nd 2016 - Christmas DREAM!

Nicky, I *think* I sent you a private message, but who knows if it actually worked. It was just a message with my e-mail address and a request to see the current FE list so I can get started. Thanks!

Hi Kim! Sounds like my DS(16) and yours will hit it off. He is also a gamer (COD is his fav). This will be our 3rd cruise, once on Magic and once on Fantasy. New Years on the Fantasy was pretty amazing so super excited about Christmas on the Dream.

14 weeks till we set sail!!!!!!
Foxey
HI Foxey! As of late, he's playing League of Legends almost exclusively. I'm hoping he'll find something onboard that's as entertaining! I can imagine the complaining about how many games he's missing at home. :)

I'm closing the FE group. The following are included: please respond with missing information by August 14th (let me know if you have a GTY room and don't know stateroom yet ) or I will remove your group. Sorry, I'm a planner....
SullyMonster: Need Stateroom #
Dale and Allie: Need Stateroom #
JBHWarren: Need Stateroom #
Jolsen: Need Stateroom #, number of adults with gender & number of kids with gender and age
YURIKO KATO: All set, Thanks!
jdaniels1978: All set, Thanks!
aweissberg: Need Stateroom #, number of adults with gender & number of kids with gender and age
321carolyn:Need Stateroom #, number of adults with gender & number of kids with gender and age
Ryoak: All set, Thanks!
PoohBear78: That's me ;) All set

That's our 10 families! Let's get the missing info & get this FE Party started!

Does anybody here know PoohBear78 outside of Disboards? I see she hasn't logged in since 8/11 and am starting to get worried about this FE group.

Hi! Is there FE groups closed? I am late?
This is our first time cruise. We are two adults and two my daughters. If FE group is available, please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi! Is there FE groups closed? I am late?
This is our first time cruise. We are two adults and two my daughters. If FE group is available, please let me know.

Hi Yoshi! We have room for one more in our FE group. If you are still interested, please send me your details (names of who is participating, kids ages, cabin #, etc.) and I'll add you to the list. So far we have 4 families. Thanks!

Hi Yoshi! We have room for one more in our FE group. If you are still interested, please send me your details (names of who is participating, kids ages, cabin #, etc.) and I'll add you to the list. So far we have 4 families. Thanks!

Hi Nickey! I would love to join♡ Yoshi (age 38), Jun (age 38), Karen (age 7), Hiori (age 4), stateroom 6012. This is our first time cruise and FE! Thanks for organizing!!

Hi Nickey! I would love to join♡ Yoshi (age 38), Jun (age 38), Karen (age 7), Hiori (age 4), stateroom 6012. This is our first time cruise and FE! Thanks for organizing!!
Nicky, does this finish our group? Could you please send a message to us with the final information? Thanks!

Our Fish Extender group is officially closed. Thanks to everyone for participating. Here are the members: Nicky262, Lovesbelle, Laura Seay, kykohm, Yoshi.2014. I have sent a private message to everyone via the DIS board with the final list and details. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

Yoshi- I wasn't able to send it to you. This board can be funny that way. Can you please post your email and I'll resend it?

Happy Cruising!
Nicole

Our Fish Extender group is officially closed. Thanks to everyone for participating. Here are the members: Nicky262, Lovesbelle, Laura Seay, kykohm, Yoshi.2014. I have sent a private message to everyone via the DIS board with the final list and details. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

Yoshi- I wasn't able to send it to you. This board can be funny that way. Can you please post your email and I'll resend it?

Happy Cruising!
Nicole

Happy Cruising!
Nicole

Last edited:
HI Foxey! As of late, he's playing League of Legends almost exclusively. I'm hoping he'll find something onboard that's as entertaining! I can imagine the complaining about how many games he's missing at home. :)

It's kinda funny but Dylan never complains once we are on the boat. On the way to Florida, that is all I
hear......how much he is going to miss. But once on board, he gets so busy and I never hear a word.
I am so ready for this break. It can't get here fast enough.

It's kinda funny but Dylan never complains once we are on the boat. On the way to Florida, that is all I
hear......how much he is going to miss. But once on board, he gets so busy and I never hear a word.
I am so ready for this break. It can't get here fast enough.
Hahahaha!!! Yep, same here. Still, I'm hoping he gets an overload of it before we go so that the break will be welcome. It's a new ship for us (we've only been on the Magic and Wonder) so I'm sure there will be a lot of exploring for him to do!

I disn't know that. Did PooBear78 outside of DIS?
Are there anyone else in this FE group?
I was supposed to be in that FE group, but figured it wasn't happening since we haven't heard anything in so long. I don't know PoohBear78 so I'm not sure what happened.

I was supposed to be in that FE group, but figured it wasn't happening since we haven't heard anything in so long. I don't know PoohBear78 so I'm not sure what happened.

Same here. We just decided not to sign up for another an skip doing a FE.

Thanks Ryoak, I can understand.
I made the necessary arrangements for FE....:(
Is there someone who can join this FE group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter