• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

CREW – some quick housekeeping…

Weather – Looks to be outstanding for our cruise: Highs around 83 for Orlando over the coming weekend with a high of 78 for Sunday at the Port. For Nassau on Monday we should be looking at temps in the low 80’s and Castaway Cay looks to be in the high 70’s, we should have a nice day at sea as well and upon our return to the Port, look for temps in the high 60’s.

Donald Elves – lj04, cabin #10660 will not be participating in the FE

Embarkation Day - Please be sure to stop by on the Cove Café around 2:45ish and pick up a wrist band. I’ll be there from 2:30 to 3:30. I’ll also have FE lists and maps for those participating in the FE exchange

Thanks, Dave! We appreciate how you have organized all of this!

Second that!

So is there no formal night? Anyone else feel like dressing for Christmas dinner? I just felt like going all out this cruise. Dressing up, pirate night and FE exchange!

Second that! So is there no formal night? Anyone else feel like dressing for Christmas dinner? I just felt like going all out this cruise. Dressing up, pirate night and FE exchange!

Christmas night dinner will be our "dressy" meal.

We're getting dressed up on Christmas Day too- I'm hoping a few of us will!
Only 2 more sleeps until we leave for the airport! Can't wait for sunshine and to meet everyone!

777 Days or 2 years, 1 month and 16 days ago I started this thread with hopes and dreams of a grand Christmas sailing...

My friends...it has finally arrived!!

When we first booked this cruise we were looking for a fun getaway for the Holidays. Little did I know then that it would evolve to be a grand adventure to include my dad and both my brothers and their families.

I’ve been waking up like a kid on Christmas morning the past few days and the giddiness will not subside, I’m sure, until the day we walk off the Dream. I can’t wait to meet you all and wish each and every one of you a Very, Merry Christmas on the Dream.

We’ll be doing a few days before at WDW starting Wednesday, but I’ll be checking in remotely. See you real soon and safe travels to all!!!

:santa::sail::boat::santa:

777 Days or 2 years, 1 month and 16 days ago I started this thread with hopes and dreams of a grand Christmas sailing...

When we first booked this cruise we were looking for a fun getaway for the Holidays. Little did I know then that it would evolve to be a grand adventure to include my dad and both my brothers and their families.

Right there with you, brother! looking forward to a family reunion and adventure together!

Also anticipating meeting all the great families & starting new friendships!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

(and the weather will be FANTASTIC, too!):thumbsup2

Thanks for being such a great den father for this merry band of elves. Can't wait to meet you and the others in four more days!!

Second that!

So is there no formal night? Anyone else feel like dressing for Christmas dinner? I just felt like going all out this cruise. Dressing up, pirate night and FE exchange!

And I'll third it! Thanks very much, Dave!

We will be dressing up for Christmas dinner as well. Not super dressy, I am on vacation, but nice top and dress pants for me, collar shirt and dockers for hubby and DS, and sundress for DD. Something like that.

I am in pure panic, overwhelmed mode. We leave Friday and I still need to pack and finish my FE gifts. It'll be a late night tonight and tomorrow but it will all be so worth it!!

See you all soon and safe travels to everyone!

Thank you, Dave! You have provided us all with such wonderful information and enthusiasm. I know it will be a fantastic adventure!

We will dress for Christmas dinner, as well. I am hoping there will be many of us looking extra festive.

See you all soon!

Can't wait to meet all of you and make some new friends.
We will be dressing casually but a pirate like for pirate night and dressy casual for Christmas Eve. Christmas Day will be more casual with Disney Christmas shirts.
We plan to relax and enjoy ourselves with our new friends.

Merry Christmas to all.

Oh by the way! We are planning to move to the Orlando area next summer. I hope to make lots of new friends that can come stay with us when they want to visit Disney! Yes, I am serious.pixiedust:

CREW – some quick housekeeping…

Weather – Looks to be outstanding for our cruise: Highs around 83 for Orlando over the coming weekend with a high of 78 for Sunday at the Port. For Nassau on Monday we should be looking at temps in the low 80’s and Castaway Cay looks to be in the high 70’s, we should have a nice day at sea as well and upon our return to the Port, look for temps in the high 60’s.

Donald Elves – lj04, cabin #10660 will not be participating in the FE

Embarkation Day - Please be sure to stop by on the Cove Café around 2:45ish and pick up a wrist band. I’ll be there from 2:30 to 3:30. I’ll also have FE lists and maps for those participating in the FE exchange

Thanks for everything Dave! My sister is ready for me to get on the boat as my last two weeks have been very stressful! We leave tomorrow...:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Thanks to EVERYONE who was so kind, friendly and gracious with your FE gifts!

Hope those in Donald FE group enjoyed the ornaments!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99117154@N07/11607514686/

By the way: the Mickeys in the gift bag are soap -- NOT CANDY!:rolleyes:

Loved the ornament! And the soap did look good enough to eat....thanks so much. :)

Sad day today, just removed my countdown stickers on my signature:(, but that just means i'll have to schedule another one!!!:thumbsup2

Hope everyone had a great cruise, thank you to all of you for being great cruise companions and for the FE gifts too.

Have a great NEW YEAR!!!!

I am probably in the minority here, but I don't think cruising is for us. We had a wonderful time but I think this will more than likely be our last Disney cruise. We booked on board for spring of 2015 but I think we will be canceling and might book an all inclusive trip to Turks & Caicos instead. It's cheaper and I need more beach time than just two half days!

Thanks to all of you for the great gifts and memories! Happy New Year to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter