• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

to finish off my FE gifts.

So SSDMom, if you are there, the Donald elves would love that cabin number to deliver the treats.:santa:

DSis did our online check in:cool1:
We have officailly started packing bags:banana:
FE are just about all donepixiedust:
Getting train tickets today:thumbsup2
n counting dwn everyday:hourglass
cant wait to be on a beach:beach:

Crew,

This was noted on FB by Dsnyguy75 and wanted to post over here as well:

If you have or download the Disney Cruise app...we will now be able to see/use the daily Navigators on the Dream during our cruise using the ships intranet (NOT INTERNET)

We have our first snow of the year here in Leeds in the UK- brrr! DD asked if we could just go on holiday now when she woke up this morning!
On serious countdown now!

How are you all handling Christmas while on board? More specifically, Santa? I have one that still believes. :)

How are you all handling Christmas while on board? More specifically, Santa? I have one that still believes. :)

Oh, that's going to be a tough one. From what I understand the Jolly Old Fat Man will be on board for pictures and such on Christmas day and I understand that the cruise is his last stop before going on vacation.:santa:

How about a few more Dream Must Do's?

45. Send a postcard to yourself from Castaway Cay
46. Check out all the interactive art in the stairwells and in various common areas.
47. DO NOT WAIT till the last morning to get pictures from Shutters.

All of our boys still "believe" -- because we remind them "If you believe: you will receive"

That said, we are planning to share gifts (from each other) before we travel. On the ship, it has been rumored that Santa will have a few, small things for the "good" ones...

Morning all! Can't believe it's only 28 days, yikes!:yay:

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but is the FE giving literally like a Secret Santa, or do we put something on the gifts to let the receiver know who left the gifts? Or is that just left to everyone's discretion?

Morning all! Can't believe it's only 28 days, yikes!:yay:

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but is the FE giving literally like a Secret Santa, or do we put something on the gifts to let the receiver know who left the gifts? Or is that just left to everyone's discretion?

Good question. I'm sure it's up to you what you want to do but I was planning on putting our names on our gifts. That way everyone will know that we participated. ;)

I can't believe how close we are either! I have so much to do to get ready, I better start planning and organizing soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter