• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

I'm enjoying making my FE gifts as it's going well.

I just need to know if WDHC will be hanging the FE on 2036 or 2038.

And also, if SSDMom knows their cabin number or are they GTY like us. :confused3

(the number of the cabin is central to my personalized gift.;))

Thanks to 3dog2kidmom! I checked our ressie and we were upgraded to #2007. Very happy with this!

Thanks to 3dog2kidmom! I checked our ressie and we were upgraded to #2007. Very happy with this!

COOL!:thumbsup2 I'll get this updated!!

And also, if SSDMom knows their cabin number or are they GTY like us. :confused3

(the number of the cabin is central to my personalized gift.;))

WDHC told me that both of the cabins will participate with 4 adults and 1 child total betwwen the two cabins. I hope that helps.

As for SSDMom I'm not sure, I'll try to reach out again for the cabin #.

That's great, I'm jelly. How did u do? Are u happy with your cabin?

Congrats on your upgrade! I am happy... had previously booked a Cat 8 and decided last week to upgrade to a verandah, so chose 5D gty since it was $100+ less than a 5A where I could pick a cabin. So, we got a 5D -- it's what I paid for. Who wouldn't like an upgrade? But, I'm thrilled that it's aft and that it's not a connecting room, and most of all that we'll have a VERANDAH!!!!!!!

We're getting really close! Tomorrow we can say we're cruising NEXT MONTH!! :banana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xangav View Post
COOL! I'll get this updated!!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xangav View Post

And also, if SSDMom knows their cabin number or are they GTY like us.

(the number of the cabin is central to my personalized gift.)
WDHC told me that both of the cabins will participate with 4 adults and 1 child total betwwen the two cabins. I hope that helps.

It does, thanks again.

As for SSDMom I'm not sure, I'll try to reach out again for the cabin #.

Sounds good.

Thanks so much for this!! I can now get on with the planning and making - hope the idea works!! :)

Crew,

If you haven't picked up your pirate gear for Pirate Night (Nassau Day 12/23) remember the 1/2 off sales at all the Halloween/Party stores today and over the weekendpirate:

and of course...dressing up as a Pirate is optional, but you might have to swab the deck if you dont!

Oops! Not an upgrade but a handicapped accessible room so slightly bigger I guess. It's all good.

So excited that I booked this Christmas cruise, thanks to my persistent husband. We haven't been on a Disney ship since 2006. It will be me, DH, DS (19) and DD (17). I don't think I will have to wait in the character lines anymore. :banana:

Does any one know if Eyeores #1 Fan has girls or boys? The 12 and 6 year old especially.
Also, Does "thecraun have a room number yet?

Thanks, just trying to get FE gifts done. Have the adults finished and ready to start the kids. I know what I am doing just need to know a few more ages.

Thanks, Can't Wait till cruise day.
!:santa:

Dave has an impressive detailed spreadsheet you can access on the first page. That's where I found that both Eeyores#1Fan's kids are girls. Now off to work on FEs!

So excited that I booked this Christmas cruise, thanks to my persistent husband. We haven't been on a Disney ship since 2006. It will be me, DH, DS (19) and DD (17). I don't think I will have to wait in the character lines anymore. :banana:

:welcome: Glad to have you aboard:thumbsup2 The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. I'll get you added the the Roll Call!!

We got our room # today. 6502. Woot woot!!

:thumbsup2 Love it!!!

What movies do y'all predict will be shown on the ship? I'd really like to see Saving Mr. Banks, and I'm crossing my fingers that they'll still be showing Monsters University (which I missed when it was in theaters). Do they always include at least one G-rated film?

What movies do y'all predict will be shown on the ship? I'd really like to see Saving Mr. Banks, and I'm crossing my fingers that they'll still be showing Monsters University (which I missed when it was in theaters). Do they always include at least one G-rated film?

Saving Mr. Banks for sure and I bet instead of having a magic act on the 3rd night (Christmas Eve) they show it during the showtimes in the main theater as well.

Frozen has to be showing along with Thor, not sure what else though.

I'll call when we get closer and find out and I'll be sure to post it.

All of you with the teen boys (10-14) what do they like to get for FE gifts? Just aiming to please. :santa:

You have offered a very challenging question...

I have two teenage boys (we are in the Donald Elves group) who share very few "likes".

Even so, keychain items, DCL CM magnetic name tags (you have to get the names of each), small LED lights, ornaments, simple 'backpack' tote bag, any little "souvenir' from your country/state...

Just a few ideas we have tossed around for our FE giving to teens.

Bottom line: give what you like & they will be gracious for your thought & effort...

Try searching the forums for "teen FE gifts".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter