• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

:scared1:Only 3 days left to take part in the FE before we close it off.:scared1:

We are at 31 cabins as of today (10/17)

At this point we will not break out the list in half unless everyone wants to. Just let me know your thoughts.

DeMello, Dsnyguy75, karriemouse and WDHC  please let us know which cabin the FE will be hanging from. At this time we have two cabins listed for each of you.

And

We still need the cabin #s for SSDMom and thcraun&.please let us know ASAP your cabin #s. THANKS!!

You can PM me with the info if you want too.

1. bluesky1997 - 2 Adults, 1 DS(11), 1 DD(9) #7602
2. cruisebobo - 2 Adults, 1 DS(3) #5650
3. CurranCruisers - 2 Adults, 1 DS(5), 1 DD(6) #10148
4. CurranCruisers -2 Adults, DS (10), DD(13) #10152
5. CurranCruisers - 2 Adults, DS(6), DD(6) #10154
6. DeMello - 4 Adults, DD (12), DS (11), & DD (4) #10520/10522
7. Dsnyguy75 - 5 Adults #9066/9068
8. Eeyores#1Fan - 3 adults, 2 Kids (12, 6) #6508
9. FrogandToad - 2 adults, 1 DD(4) #7672
10. Grooovertoo 2 Adults, 1 DD(8) #7690
11. hardingk- 2 Adults, 1 DD(5) #8563
12. JodyPace 2 Adults, 1 DD(7) #GTY
13. Kameram815- 1 Adult, 1 DD(6) #6540
14. karriemouse - 3 Adults, 1 DD (14) #8532/8534
15. lj04- 2 Adults, 1 DD(7), 1 DD(4) #10660
16. Mamapoppins - 3 Adults, 1 Child(10) #6010
17. mikat- 2 Adults, 1 DS(10), 1 DS(7) #8684
18. princessyinky- 1 Adult, 1 DD(13) #6542
19. PrincessMer- 2 Adults #9547
20. rickansrud - 2 Adults, 1 DS(12), 1 DS(11), 1 DD(10) #7182
21. Rileymax
- 2 Adults, 1 DD(10), 1 DS(7) #7128
22. sager1969 - 2 Adults, 1 DS(13) #12510
23. shannonetherton - 2 Adults, 1 DD(13) #5515
24. slc - 4 Adults, 1 DS(11) #7644
25. Slightly Soiled - 2 Adults #7086
26. Spencerfamily - 2 Adults, 1 DD(4) #6052
27. SSDMom - 2 Adults?, 1 DS(9), 1 DS (7), 1 DD (2) #????
28. thcraun - 4 Adults, 1 DD(6), Nephew (5) #????
29. TinkIli - 2 Adults, 1 DD(1) #8015
30. WDHC - 4 Adults, 1 DD(12) #2036/2038
31. xangav - 1 Adult, 1 DD(16) #GTY

31 TOTAL CABINS (as of 10/15/13)

A more robust version of the FE list can be found here.

Groovertoo, we are still listed (mikat) #17 - if you could please take us off, we're still cruising but unable to do FE. Thanks!!

We are on the original list on the first page but not on this list. Stephanie is an adult daughter. So 3 adults in the cabin and one child DS 7

Wow- it's come round so quickly!!
...Does anyone else panic like this or is it just me?!

Panic? PANIC!! PAAANIIIIC !!!!!
why would you ask!?!
That comes with the season AND the cruise! AND 3 boys!

But honestly - a simple, UK- unique something would be fantastic and no more than that would show your thoughtfulness! Us Yanks will never know the difference!

I like the thought of ~30 FEs -- but my DW is doing a majority of the gift packs and may have an opposing thought. So I say if we pick up over 35 total we split.

Groovertoo, we are still listed (mikat) #17 - if you could please take us off, we're still cruising but unable to do FE. Thanks!!
Got it, not sure what happended there, thanks!

We are on the original list on the first page but not on this list. Stephanie is an adult daughter. So 3 adults in the cabin and one child DS 7

Strange, not sure what happened there either? At least my spreadsheet is right.

Wow- it's come round so quickly!! ��
30 is a good number at usual times but I am stressing slightly over fitting everything in as got chrimbo pressies to bring too and flying in from uk. Does anyone else panic like this or is it just me?!

I would put in a vote to split so can give people a slightly more special gift for Christmas and not feel as rushed to do deliveries as it is a shorter cruise (was hoping to fit lots of chrimbo activities in with dd4 but we're also nominated delivery team!).

However, I am, of course, just as happy to do the full cabin list but thought it was worth putting out there incase anyone else felt the same?!
J

I've noted your peference. I don't think we will get much more than 30/31 total.

So I say if we pick up over 35 total we split.

I agree!

I am voting with Soencerfamily for the same reason about splitting the FE list. I am not sure about getting everything there and back: we are also spending time after the cruise at the parks.

But I too will go with the majority wants.:)

I am voting with Soencerfamily for the same reason about splitting the FE list. I am not sure about getting everything there and back: we are also spending time after the cruise at the parks. But I too will go with the majority wants.:)

Xangav- we are at the parks after too- staying at POFQ until 1st Jan. Where are you staying? Everyone says the parks are madness and my family think I'm insane but I can't wait! Planning on just going with the flow and enjoying the atmosphere- fingers crossed!

We will also be staying in the parks till the 31st. Staying at Art of Animation in the Cars section as we have a Lightening McQueen and Mater fan with us.
He can't wait to see Mater, again. We were there last Christmas. Yes,the parks are crazy but it is fun.pirate:

Xangav- we are at the parks after too- staying at POFQ until 1st Jan. Where are you staying? Everyone says the parks are madness and my family think I'm insane but I can't wait! Planning on just going with the flow and enjoying the atmosphere- fingers crossed!

We stayed on property last time and DD wants to do Universal as well so we are staying in between. I love staying on property with no driving but we did that last time.

It is a little crazy during that time but we love the atmosphere too!

We are staying at AKL after the cruise. I'm not looking forward to the crowds at all, especially after a nice, relaxing cruise, so I think we are planning on just hitting Epcot for one day and then spending the rest of the time resort hopping and hanging out at AKL. We are only there for 3 days so I'm hoping we'll be good for just the one day.

We haven't decided who's going in which cabin yet, so I'll make an executive decision and say the FE will be hung on 8532. Is that OK Sophie?!

I too would prefer to split the list - Christmas is such a crazy time of year (particularly when you work for the Church of England as I do) and I would rather concentrate my efforts on making a better gift for fewer people. Are we planning to take a vote?

As we are voting I will put my vote in to not split.

As mentioned before though DSis's (Eeyores#1Fan and TinkIlly) and I will still do FE gifts for all 30 cabins since I am the one doing the FE gifts. With that said if the majority vote to split we are aware gifts would only come from the cabins on our list. So Groover I would need a complete list of all cabins no matter what. I have enjoyed doing the FE gifts and am excited for all to get them. And DSis's do not care bc I pack everyone. :wizard:

Oh and packing has started and I am mucho excited!:laundy:

Also we will be staying in Disney after the cruise until the 31st at Pop. :magnify: :tink:

I am voting with Soencerfamily for the same reason about splitting the FE list. I am not sure about getting everything there and back: we are also spending time after the cruise at the parks.

But I too will go with the majority wants.:)

Noted, thanks!

My vote would be to split it up as well although I will go with whatever the majority decides on.

Noted, thanks!

I also vote to split the FE into two groups, but I'm still game however it works out. :santa:

Noted, thanks!

We haven't decided who's going in which cabin yet, so I'll make an executive decision and say the FE will be hung on 8532. Is that OK Sophie?!

I too would prefer to split the list - Christmas is such a crazy time of year (particularly when you work for the Church of England as I do) and I would rather concentrate my efforts on making a better gift for fewer people. Are we planning to take a vote?

Noted, thanks!

As we are voting I will put my vote in to not split.

As mentioned before though DSis's (Eeyores#1Fan and TinkIlly) and I will still do FE gifts for all 30 cabins since I am the one doing the FE gifts. With that said if the majority vote to split we are aware gifts would only come from the cabins on our list. So Groover I would need a complete list of all cabins no matter what. I have enjoyed doing the FE gifts and am excited for all to get them. And DSis's do not care bc I pack everyone. :wizard:

Oh and packing has started and I am mucho excited!:laundy:

Also we will be staying in Disney after the cruise until the 31st at Pop. :magnify: :tink:

Understood, thanks!

Brooklyn NY
Cool!:thumbsup2 Do you know what your cabin number is yet?

I'll run a final tally and see where we are at, but as of today, no new takers to the FE.

If anyone has any other thoughts about splitting the FE up or not, please let me know so today. As of today only about 6 of you have mentioned splitting the list up.

I'll be PM'ing some of you I've asked for info on and hopefully we will have a clean FE list to get going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter