• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hello fellow Disney Dreamers!! What is everyone planning to do when we are in Nassau? We are still trying to decide what is the best for us (kids will be 14,10,9)

Hello fellow Disney Dreamers!! What is everyone planning to do when we are in Nassau? We are still trying to decide what is the best for us (kids will be 14,10,9)

My only plan is Starbucks (for a "local" Bahamas mug) and the straw market -- after that ANYTHING goes!

(yes, I can be boring):duck:

Going to the beach at one of the local hotels. Sheraton, I think. And I promised my just-turned 18yo niece I'd buy her a drink at Señor Frogs. I'm the awesome aunt. :-D

Dream Must Do's
Time for a few more must do's:

42. Allow kids to participate in kids program at the end of the cruise – they usually get free t-shirts or pillowcases.
43. Play the Midship Detective Agency Game.
44. Get a day pass for the Rainforest Room in the Spa ($16 per day)

Speaking of the Midship Detective agency Game, that is what I(we) intend to do on Nassau day along with some time in the Rainforest Room.

Ran my 5k this morning as I want to do that at Castaway Cay so I can get the shirt. Then we are planning to do the double watercraft ski adventure.

On Nassau we are doing the Atlantis aquaventure. We did the dolphin swim last time even though I thought is was pricey. It's still way too much for a water park but what the hey, it's Christmas! Can't wait.

We just booked the December 22 cruise. Please include us in the gift exchange. Son 9, Son 7, daughter 2

Ran my 5k this morning as I want to do that at Castaway Cay so I can get the shirt. Then we are planning to do the double watercraft ski adventure.

On Nassau we are doing the Atlantis aquaventure. We did the dolphin swim last time even though I thought is was pricey. It's still way too much for a water park but what the hey, it's Christmas! Can't wait.

We are doing the water park too...so excited cant wait

We just booked the December 22 cruise. Please include us in the gift exchange. Son 9, Son 7, daughter 2

:welcome: The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here.

We'll get you added to both lists and let me know your cabin number ASAP. Also, will it be 4 or 5 in the cabin?

Platinum/Concierge, Gold, and Silver Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures window NOW OPEN!:boat:

:hourglass 1 Week until First Timers Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

Boy oh boy. Here we are again. I almost cancelled my cruise plans due to furlough this summer but DOD cut the days enough I was able to regroup. Now I'm one of the many furloughed with no end in sight. I guess all I can do now is take the Pollyanna view. I'm PIF, my airfare also is PIF and I have some wicked good OBC. I may be cranky until then but I WILL be cruising for Christmas. I need a Mickey Bar and a conch cooler.

Boy oh boy. Here we are again. I almost cancelled my cruise plans due to furlough this summer but DOD cut the days enough I was able to regroup. Now I'm one of the many furloughed with no end in sight. I guess all I can do now is take the Pollyanna view. I'm PIF, my airfare also is PIF and I have some wicked good OBC. I may be cranky until then but I WILL be cruising for Christmas. I need a Mickey Bar and a conch cooler.

I was wondering about that, sending a truck load of pixie dust your way.pixiedust:

Hi, everyone! We just booked this cruise and are very excited. This is our 2nd Christmas cruise on the Dream. The one in 2011 was fabulous. We are Tracey (me), James (DH) and Sydney (DD11).

Hi, everyone! We just booked this cruise and are very excited. This is our 2nd Christmas cruise on the Dream. The one in 2011 was fabulous. We are Tracey (me), James (DH) and Sydney (DD11).

:welcome: Tracey, James, and Sydney!! :thumbsup2 The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. We'll get you added to the Roll Call and let us know if you want to do the FE, we'll have the cut off in about two weeks.

We have a crew of 4 cabins, three of which will have 2 kids each. Ages ranging 6 to 13.

We would like to be included in the Fish Extenders fun if it's still available. Is there anything special we have to do, a sign up, or any more information you need from us?

Thanks!

Jen and Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter