December 21st, 2019 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami

Pumba's Dad

Mouseketeer
Searched the links for this thread, but did not find one. So here goes....

Just got off the 1st sailing of the year to Alaska (May 21-28, 2018) 3rd trip to alaska and it was incredible. Anyway, took advantage of On Board Booking for this trip. This will be our 8th DCL trip to complete the Grand Slam. Joining me will be my DW, DS, DD and DSiL. Hope to meet up with everyone and can't wait for the 1.5 years to go by.. :D

Hello! Starting the 11.5 month countdown...
Is there a forum for teens cruising on these dates? We have an 18yo who can no longer go the the teen clubs and would like to connect her to some other teens sailing at this time.
Thanks in advance.

Hello!!

We've just booked ourselves Christmas on the Magic!! Really looking forward to it, it will be our first Christmas under the sun :santa::cool1:

This will be our 4th cruise and 3rd on the Magic - we've done the Norwegian Fjords and the Med on the Magic, and last summer we went to Alaska on the Wonder.

It will be my husband, our daughter (she'll be 8 by then) and myself :boat:

Hello! Starting the 11.5 month countdown...
Is there a forum for teens cruising on these dates? We have an 18yo who can no longer go the the teen clubs and would like to connect her to some other teens sailing at this time.
Thanks in advance.
This will be our 7th DCL trip and first on the magic. We will have and 18yo and 20 yo. Our 20yo went to the first 1820 Society Meet and Greets on our last trip and made some good connections. Keeping our fingers crossed that both of our kids (are they still kids, lol) can do the same on this cruise.

This will also be our 7th DCL trip and first on the Magic! It will be me, my DW, and 2 DDs who will be 21 and 23 when we sail. Our first Very MerryTime cruise and we can't wait!

We have had a change of plans on will be going on a different sailing. Have a great time everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter