December 21, 2013--Fantasy--FE Business!

Dear Cruisers,

We have discovered today, thanks to Tonja Parkin that Facebook (FB) is now charging $1.00 fee for speaking to those outside of your normal realm of friends or groups you may encounter with others. In the future, I would suggest that in order for one to become part of the FB group to please PM here on DisBoards, and I will follow up with both you and Tonja on getting everyone added in a timely manner. In the meantime, until you are a member of the group, I would suggest checking your “other” folder on FB as any messages from the DisBoards request will go to this folder at no charge.

I am sorry about this inconvenience, but as my husband says…”You gotta love modern technology!”

Hi,

My name is Katie Squires (Katie Lenell Squires on facebook) and I'd like to join the FE group for the Fantasy cruise leaving Dec. 21. My husband, Scot, son Zachary (14 years) and daughter Alayna (12 years) and I are looking forward to our first cruise! I heard about the FE from a friend and think it sounds like a ton of fun! I don't have a cabin number yet. (How do you know what your cabin number is? Maybe I have one, but I don't know where to look.)

Katie

katiesquires said:
Hi,

My name is Katie Squires (Katie Lenell Squires on facebook) and I'd like to join the FE group for the Fantasy cruise leaving Dec. 21. My husband, Scot, son Zachary (14 years) and daughter Alayna (12 years) and I are looking forward to our first cruise! I heard about the FE from a friend and think it sounds like a ton of fun! I don't have a cabin number yet. (How do you know what your cabin number is? Maybe I have one, but I don't know where to look.)

Katie

Katie,

I'm updating the spreadsheet as everyone adds information, so thank you for the information. From what I understand in regards to cabin number, if you place your reservation online or with a travel agent that information is available to you already, however if you booked through DVC or on a previous cruise the information may not be available until 4-6 weeks prior to travel. I hope this helps!

Becky

I am so excited about this cruise. It will be our 4th Christmas cruise. I would love to be part of the FE group. We will have two rooms. One room will have my mom and my two sons. The other room will have my husband and myself. My mom will be celebrating her 80th birthday. My sons are 24 and 14. My son who is 14 has no idea we are going on this cruise.

If you are still accepting requests, we'd like to join. I sent request to Facebook. Thanks...

If you are still accepting requests, we'd like to join. I sent request to Facebook. Thanks...

Hi,

Welcome to the site. Many of our families have joined the other list on DIS and the one on FB. There are a few questions we ask all our new members, and once I have your responses we will get you approved on the FB site. I have discovered that you have to post a certain amount of correspondence on the board, or you will be unable to see my PM. If this is the case, please let me know via my email at rebeccagansle@gmail.com.

***NOTE:I have just sent your questions via DISBoards, and left you a message on FB (other box).****

As of today's date I have not heard from your in regards to my email asking additional questions either via DISBoards or FB, until I have additional information it is difficult to add you and your family members. Please contact, me at the email listed above.

Thanks!
Becky

Dear Families,

I apologize for the time that has passed since the time I promised to have this posted and now. Both personal illness and family vacation has compromised my time over the last 7 weeks, which to let all know I am personally feeling wonderful and Spring Break was the time my family needed to rebound and renew. I think we will be in great shape until our next vacation in May.

Please note there are several families that have not been added and this was because either I had not contacted them prior to this post, or they have not returned my email questionnaire. This includes:

terripac--unable to send out questionnaire until 4/9
ddplus4--no response to email or fb request

I have also split the list, so that those who will be participating in the FE's are on the front page, and those wanting to participate in other aspects of the cruise experience are listed on page 2. In addition, please double check what I have listed for your families and if there are any corrections, please let me know.

On to the link FOR FE FAMILIES:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...&fprt=false&tfe=yh_321&gsessionid=h08k_LFcWC4

On to the link FOR NON FE FAMILIES:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...&fprt=false&tfe=yh_321&gsessionid=h08k_LFcWC4

Can you please add state room 8089 Samie,Jessa9 ,Marit5princess:State room8589 Gregorry,Doug8 ,Tilly4 thank you and have a blessed day.

:yay::yay:
Hi,

Katie

Sounds like we're in the same boat so to speak. Just booked our first ever cruise - disney or otherwise - yesterday. So will be joining you on Dec 21st - although like you not sure of cabin yet; nor the details of what a FE is - but sounds like a great idea. Hope i'm not too late to be considered?

Tricia

Well its done - our frst ever disney cruise (infact our first ever cruise or being away at Christmas)...

We are a family of 4: mum, dad and two girls aged 13 and 14... all really looking forward to this trip from the UK...

Hope to meet and greet some of our fellow cruisers - especially those with the top tips for the newbies on the block...

Fantasty - 21st Dec, can't wait!
Tricia:yay:

Can you please add state room 8089 Samie,Jessa9 ,Marit5princess:State room8589 Gregorry,Doug8 ,Tilly4 thank you and have a blessed day.

Dear Samie,

I have sent you several messages to your personal email in regards to participating in the FE, and have not received a response from you or your family. I have sent you an email to the email address you provided as well, as I am going to try and send another one to you on here. It is imperative that we have the additional information regarding grouping so that your family will be able to facilitate your request to participate in the FE group for our cruise.

If you have any questions, please email me either PM online, or contact me via my personal email at rebeccagansle@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Becky

Good Evening!

I would like to join this FE group. It will be myself (Kristin), my husband (Chris), and my 2 sons-Zach (12) and Aiden (10).

I am not a Facebook member but will check back here often.

We are SO excited about this cruise.

Thanks!

Good Evening!

I would like to join this FE group. It will be myself (Kristin), my husband (Chris), and my 2 sons-Zach (12) and Aiden (10).

Thanks!

Good Evening!

Thanks!

Hi!! Please know that DISer "Gansleclan" has been kind enough to organize the FEs. I believe for ?privacy? reasons all the FE activity has shifted to Facebook.

Please know that I did not have a Facebook page. I created a new email account (a "throwaway" one) and then created a throwaway Facebook login (no page, just a username and password). Once that was done "Gansleclan" sent me an invitation to join the page.

Samie,

I have tried contacting both you and your husband on the emails you provided and I have had no response. If I do not hear anything from you before Saturday, August 17, I have but no choice to put you on a FE list.

If you are interested in joining this group, I ask for you to please contact gansleclan here or DISBoards, or rebeccagansle@gmail.com.

We have had several families who have contacted the FB Group to ask for admission. This is not the preferred contact as this group is closed (private). You will be contacted via your FB account as an "other" individual since members of other families who belong to this group are probably not an acquaintance or friend.

In all aspects of this group, until a questionnaire is completed you will not be placed with a group. At this time, we have 2 completed groups and are looking for families to complete group 3.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi Everyone! This is our 3rd cruise and the first time for fish extenders! I have 3 kids, and it is my youngest daugter's birthday on Christmas Day! The boys are older (20,18) but love to cruise! Would love to join the fish extenders for the first time! Looking forward to "magical" memories:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter