December 2016 Car Rental Watch

You Gals-n-Guys going in mid Dec to Christmas might wanna check your pricing. Ours is down about $60 today...(13 Days, Mid SUV $246-ish)...

Howdy GGBB! :santa:Looks like y'all will be there during our trip!

You Gals-n-Guys going in mid Dec to Christmas might wanna check your pricing. Ours is down about $60 today...(13 Days, Mid SUV $246-ish)...

Howdy GGBB! :santa:Looks like y'all will be there during our trip!

Rental company?

Thanks I just checked, mine dropped about 35.00 (LA) I needed a minivan, dropped from $321-$285.....

Talk about last minute....pretty sure I'll be on the gulf coast for part of the time b/t Christmas and NYE. Driving down with my sis and her kids, but then need a car feom st pete to wdw. I might drive all the way back to IL or might drop off in orlando area. Any ideas on where to look for cheap one way rentals? I used one of the Alamo codes and it was over $200 a day. I would pick up on 12/30 and probably drop off 1/2.....I'm really thinking I'll drive home separately.

Anyone know codes to try for trip 12/29 - 1/2? Need room for 5 people plus bags. Tried Costco and Carrentalsavers and both are about $100 per day for a full size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter