• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2015 meet and greet!

We will be there December 15 - 22, tent camping. We were there in August in loop 2000. It will be hubby,myself, and two of my sons. Looking forward to seeing the decorations.

We just got back from an amazing weekend at the Fort. Already beginning to plan out our December 27-31 trip. One thing we must do is get a new leveling jack...had a slight issue when we were packing up, the bolt broke right off!>:(. Also need to add cart decorations to our list. There were already quite a few Christmas decorations up at some sites, and lots of carts were decorated.

New leveling jack just came in, now DH needs to get busy installing it. Bought decorations and lights for the cart. Started the packing list. 26 days to go:santa:

We leave in 9 days... And I haven't packed the first thing, or started cleaning the camper......lol

We'll be there 12/27-1/1 with my bff and our four teens/pre-teens. :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy: We'll be in a tent site and have requested 1500. I'm pretty sure we're insane :crazy2:, but I promised my god-daughters a trip to Disney years ago and it's way past time for them to collect. Need to practice my "Zen and the Art of Waiting in Line." :hippie: We'll have a giant blue screen room, so please stop by if you see us!

Were you at FW January 2015? I'm trying to figure out if your stuffed calves & cheeseheads were something I recall from looping last year or I'm just recalling them from your profile pic.

We will be at the Fort from Dec. 27, through January 14. This trip will be myself, Barb, DH, Bill, on one premium site. Next to us in another premium site will be our DD & SNL, Jody and Tim, and three precious GC, Blaze, Brynn, and Brax. We will also move over to the January thread. You will see us, we will have our two large stuffed calves, Cheeseheads, and sign, (proud dairy farmers from Wisconsin).

Were you at FW January 2015? I'm trying to figure out if your stuffed calves & cheeseheads were something I recall from looping last year or I'm just recalling them from your profile pic.

We were at the Fort in January of 2012, October of 2013, in July of 2014, all with the cows and cheeseheads, and last January, went on a DCL cruise and then back to the Beach Club for five days. It was not the same. We went to the HDDR one night, and so wished we had been at the Fort, home. So back we travel to the Fort, with our cows and cheeseheads! We will look for you and meet. Our men can "farm" for a bit! I will say that all 15 inches of snow last Saturday has melted over the past few days. Beautiful warm weather for the upper Midwest. Our plans are to leave Dec 26, and spend three nights on the road, arriving on the 29th. Of course, watchful eyes may change that. Our Christmas with our kids is the 25th this year, and Christmas is staying up till we get home! Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter