December 2015 bay lake tower

asifeh125

Earning My Ears
I anyone planing on going to blt in December of 2015. We are thinking of nov 30 thru dec 8 or dec 7 thru 15 th. Also anyone doing a Christmas tree to put in the window for length of stay and put an ornament on it than leave it for the next guest. I would love to be apart of that

Be aware that if you are not a BLT owner, your chances of getting anything at BLT (or any near park resort) for a week at 7 months out for first week of Dec (the highest DVC Demand week of the year at WDW) or second week of Dec (the third highest DVC demand week of the year) are low. In fact, if you are an owner, you should plan to reserve 11 months out because much can disappear early in the 11 month window.

I am an owner, I am booking either 11 or 10 months out. Because my use month is feb . I stayed there last year it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter