December 2014 watch

Waiting for a room only discount for the first week of December! I called yesterday and was quoted $695.00 a night for the Grand Floridian...yeah, were waiting to book for sure. Our Yacht Club stay is booked at rack rate, but I'd love to apply a discount!

Last year I think it was the end of July for Disney Visa card holders and first of August for the general public.
Perfect thanks I will keep my fingers crossed for a discount the 1st week of decmeber

The bounce back offer is available only if you book it before you check out. After that, it's no longer valid.

Can you help me out with a bounceback question please?

My family will be staying at GFVs in September for 8 nights, along with my mom. We will all be coming back in December from 26-29 for a pre cruise stay. I've booked BLT with my points, but my mom wanted to book Contemporary for herself and my sister's family, so two rooms, which she booked.

When we go in September, is there a way for her to get this bouncback for our December trip and cancel and rebook? I don't know what is offered with the bounceback but can that work?

Thank you.

Really hoping for a RO discount, we are going regardless since we booked with FD but with WL construction, we might switch to contemporary or GF if there's a good discount on our dates!

Last year I think it was the end of July for Disney Visa card holders and first of August for the general public.
Remind me... What do I do if a RO discount becomes available for my 1st week of Dec. reservation I already have. Can I call and have it applied? Or do I have to cancel and make a new ressie?

Remind me... What do I do if a RO discount becomes available for my 1st week of Dec. reservation I already have. Can I call and have it applied? Or do I have to cancel and make a new ressie?

I think that as long as it is not a free dining reservation, the discount can just be added to your current reservation.

neeleyd said:
Thank you. That's what I was hoping for.... "Easy"!

That's what we were told just a couple days ago when we booked ours. CM just said to keep watching for RO discounts and if we have one to call back and it can be applied to ressie.

I know you are all planning for this yr. we're looking to go next December for 3wks. Should I book now or hold off for any promotions? Thanks :)

Question ... has anyone heard anything about the ANNUAL PASSHOLDER Room discounts for December 2014? :confused3:confused3
I usually see posts / hear some buzz about them in mid-late June, but this year ... zero, zip, nada.
I am book for Dec 1-7th, and am booked with an Annual Pass package .... room, dining, (sans the tix), but am seriously waiting for the AP discounts to be announced.

I am becoming a total DizWreck waiting for these ... arrrgghhhh!! :hourglass:hourglass:hourglass:hourglass

Question ... has anyone heard anything about the ANNUAL PASSHOLDER Room discounts for December 2014? :confused3:confused3
I usually see posts / hear some buzz about them in mid-late June, but this year ... zero, zip, nada.
I am book for Dec 1-7th, and am booked with an Annual Pass package .... room, dining, (sans the tix), but am seriously waiting for the AP discounts to be announced.

I am becoming a total DizWreck waiting for these ... arrrgghhhh!! :hourglass:hourglass:hourglass:hourglass

I have a PAP and waiting for a discount too. But, I have two rooms at the Contemporary for December 27-29 for a pre cruise stay. Does the AP discounts usually also cover between Christmas and New Years?

We are waiting for RO discounts but for November (sorry I didn't see a thread!)..

Has anyone heard anything?

Hi There ! Yes, the annual (PAP and AP) do not have any 'blackout' dates, so there shouldn't be any restrictions on the RO discounts ... Unless Disney decided to change that this year ... (hoping not) !!
Wishing you lots of pixie dust to get a great discount !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter