December 2014 watch

I'm in for the watch! Haven't been on the DIS in YEARS! Last week long trip was in Feb 2011. We've had one or two days during spring break with the grandparents in 2011,2012, & 2013. But I want an honest to gosh trip. With one dd in college it's been tough....if I can get FD I'm in...hoping for AoA Dec 14-21:cool1:

Hoping and praying for PIN...1st week of Dec. any discount will help, actually...staying at Contemporary:cool1:

We are planning Dec 6-13 or 13-20th at POR...really hoping for Free Dining either week. This will be our kids first time in Disney at Christmas.
we are planning dec 6- 14 as well... Staying at BC

planning 2nd week hoping for some discount or fd. was thinking about 1st week but I read that being pop warner week there are no discounts or fd

I am hoping to be there for my birthday December 14!!! Really hoping for a code!:banana:

planning 2nd week hoping for some discount or fd. was thinking about 1st week but I read that being pop warner week there are no discounts or fd
the last 3 trips were during pop warner and we got FD every time except our 1st trip when we had a 30% off room

Goofy4Donald - did you get the FD or room only discounts with a pin code, or was it a general offer? Thanks...
my 30% off was a pin code the other free dining was a general offer. I do know that on out last trip in 2012 the FD black out dates were early in our trip. Luckily our arrival was before the blackout and they honored it for the whole trip. I believe in 2012 general free dining was offered in July. From my experience pop warner occupies value resorts.... Where they offer only quick service dining. Another thing is not that week in December is no longer considered a 'value' season. I think both things make free dining a good possibility for 2014.

does anyone know when the pop warner kids will be there this year? Not sure if we would go Dec 1- 8th or 7th -14th. thoughts?

Long-time lurker, new DIS member... Also, hoping for FD around 12/17/14 - 12/23/14 for our family of 4... I would like to stay at the Caribbean Beach (Pirate Room) cause I think my boys will love it! pirate:

Jumping on board! Was kind of planning on waiting until May 2015, but I'm thinking if the year goes well financially, and a good discount happens to come out, we may move up to December! Probably early in the month...my birthday is 12/13, so maybe sometime around then. Waiting patiently to book!

Happy planning everyone!

Hi All - we have been going th past 8 years in the month of December (either first or second week)- awesome time to be there :santa:. If dates are flexible for people, I would recommend that you try to avoid the week when pop warner cheerleading takes place. We booked a jump back offer this past Dec for 2014 - Dec 12-20 offer was 30% off moderate rooms. The CM that we spoke with was so nice. She actually said that even if free dining is offered, the cost woudl be less expensive with the 30% room rate. Does anyone have any thoughts on room discount vs. free dining?

we are planning to be there dec 6-13th yay staying at the Cabins :cool1: let the planning begin:surfweb: hoping for freeeeee dining as well:cool1::cool1:

We may be going mid December, as my DD is a competitive cheerleader, and this will be our first time going to FL for Nationals. Her league usually does Nationals in Las Vegas. I'm very anxious to find out the exact dates so we can start planning. Would love if they would offer FD. We've never taken advantage of it before. In the past we have gotten the room only discount as an airline employee, but Disney did away with those last year. :sad: So, FD would be awesome!

WDW 1st timers!
Looking into staying at POR Dec 1-4
2 adults 3 kids 12,9,4!
Hoping for free dining :fingerscrossed:

We're from the UK and have booked flights from 22/29th December. I assumed there would not be any discounts/FD during this time, but maybe I should hold off from booking my accommodation? Would love free dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter