December 2014 Hours -with MK- are now posted.

I still don't think that is the correct December 2014 Hours - each week is exactly the same. I think it's just a template getting ready to update :confused3

Anything is possible.
If that's the case, they are VERY late in posting the hours.
They normally post on or about the 10th of the month, every month.

I can tell you that they WILL change (add to) any early-posted hours, regardless.

They will add extra AM EMH days at MK (if we ever SEE MK hours) for Christmas week and may do the same at one or more other parks, as well.

If they don't get the hours up within the next four days, the calendar on their own website is going to fall behind.

If they don't get the hours up within the next four days, the calendar on their own website is going to fall behind.

If you intend to stay sane before your trip, don't even bother to look at the "official" WDW calendar.
(No, I'm not kidding.)

It is so often so WRONG that it can be "crazy-making" for careful planners.

If you intend to stay sane before your trip, don't even bother to look at the "official" WDW calendar.
(No, I'm not kidding.)

Yikes! I think I'll stay away! :faint:

I am really hoping they are released soon. My ADR date is coming up in a little over a week and I need to plan my park days!

Yep..it's like that for all early December trips. I'm in the same boat.

Since we have the EMH schedule (or at least think we do), I'll just stick to the plan of skipping any park with EMH and hitting them the next day and scheduling my dinner ADRs around 5 pm that way I can change what park I hop to/from without having it change my ADR

Yep..it's like that for all early December trips. I'm in the same boat. Since we have the EMH schedule (or at least think we do), I'll just stick to the plan of skipping any park with EMH and hitting them the next day and scheduling my dinner ADRs around 5 pm that way I can change what park I hop to/from without having it change my ADR

I'm doing the same. Surely they have to be released soon, right? They know people will have to book their ADRs and need to plan. I wonder what's going on!

Is it safe to assume that there will be AM extra magic hours at MK on 12/29? I was thinking i would do an early breakfast but now I guessing that even if it doesn't indicate EMH when the hours come out, it will likely change. Is this a good assumption?

I can't make my ADR's until 6/15 but I'm still getting antsy! All I need to know for sure is parade/wishes nights at MK!! I'll be there 12/12-12/21, and I think it will be Sat/Mon/Wed/Sat based on last year but would really like to get the plan down DISNEY!!! :confused3

I can't make my ADR's until 6/15 but I'm still getting antsy! All I need to know for sure is parade/wishes nights at MK!! I'll be there 12/12-12/21, and I think it will be Sat/Mon/Wed/Sat based on last year but would really like to get the plan down DISNEY!!! :confused3

The Christmas party dates were released weeks ago, so you know that Wishes and MSEP will be on all the non-party nights. For your dates, there are parties on the 12th (Fri), 14th (Sun), 16th (Tuesday), 18th (Thursday), and 19th (Friday), so your Sat/Mon/Wed/Sat assumption is spot-on.

So what is the EMH schedule for Dec.? Our trip is the 13-20. Any info would be appreciated!

(No, I'm not kidding.)

So when this calendar is finally released, it is more reliable than the WDW website?

So when this calendar is finally released, it is more reliable than the WDW website?

Many on-line calendars are more reliable (meaning "more often correct") than the one on the WDW website.

While NO calendar is (or could be) 100% accurate,
the WDW Travel Agent Calendar is consistently the earliest-listed
and best-maintained (frequently updated) of all of the on-line calendars.

Here's the entire year of Travel Agency Calendar listings.

The months' dates will automatically update to the newest info
(as in, change from 2014 to 2015 )
as soon as that new month's info becomes available.
That time should be, some date between the 9th and 20th of the month
7 months prior to the beginning of the "new" month for which info is being sought.

January TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-June)

February TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-July)

March TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-August)

April TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-September)

May TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-October)

June TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-November)

July TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-December)

August TA Calendar (Postedthe preceeding Mid-January)

September TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-February)

October TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-March)

November TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-April)

December TA Calendar (Posted the preceeding Mid-May)

Robo,
Has it ever happened before to where the hours haven't been released before 180 days? Or will they definitely be released before the 180 day mark?

Robo,

1. Has it ever happened before to where the hours haven't been released before 180 days?

2. Or will they definitely be released before the 180 day mark?

1. Yes.

2. Something is causing the delay.
Likely, they are waiting on something(s) to be decided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter