• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2014 anyone?

2nd trip for DH & myself. We just got home from our first trip on Sunday and re-booked for 12/7/14-12/13/14 with a MVMCP 12/9/14.

I bought PAP and Tables in Wonderland and we are completely addicted now.

I officially get to jump on this train! :cool1: Trying to find a last minute resort since the my family bought me and the mini-minnie tickets to December 5th's Christmas Party.

A lot of this :woohoo: when I think about being there in less then month and then there is this :( while trying to find a resort available that weekend.

We've stayed at CBR this May but it was Summer and nice to enjoy the pool. Not so sure I want to be 'beach' bound in December but it's the only resort open. Looks like I'll be :surfweb: but it will all be worth it for my little princess:

I officially get to jump on this train! :cool1: Trying to find a last minute resort since the my family bought me and the mini-minnie tickets to December 5th's Christmas Party.

A lot of this :woohoo: when I think about being there in less then month and then there is this :( while trying to find a resort available that weekend.

We've stayed at CBR this May but it was Summer and nice to enjoy the pool. Not so sure I want to be 'beach' bound in December but it's the only resort open. Looks like I'll be :surfweb: but it will all be worth it for my little princess:

Sounds like fun! :santa: Hope you find a resort. :goodvibes

Hi all! We are headed to DW on 12/6 which is now just 2 weeks away!!! We are beyond excited. I haven't been there in 15 years. This will be the first trip for my DH 35 (can you believe that he's never been!), DD7, DS5, and DS2. We are staying at Sheraton La Vistana through my aunt's timeshare for a week then to the Yacht Club for another 2 nights. I've never stayed on Disney property so I am very excited to experience it for the first time.

Single digits!!! Nine more days 'til arrival, so excited! Now hopefully we'll get great weather.

We aren't at single digits yet, which is probably good because I am currently on hold with Disney inquiring about my magic bands, which I have yet to receive! Ugh!! :rolleyes1 My other family members, in our party, have already received theirs, and we live in the same town, so I should have mine too. Wish me luck

We'll be there the 18th...two more weeks and counting!! Short trip for us but it's our first time in December and hoping for decent weather and not so crazy crowds...very excited :yay:.

Leaving in 10 days!!! So excited!

We are too! But we have a late flight, so we'll be staying at a Hampton near the airport and then take Magic Express in the morning. We are stoked! We know it will be crazy busy, so we got afternoon FP+'s and have researched a lot of the non-ride attractions and entertainment options.

We found a neat expandable tree at Micheals that we will light and put up in the room, along with garland and lights. We have a suitcase we will pack with smaller gifts for Christmas morning.

It is 5 feet tall, but only takes up a square foot of floor space. It looks like this and we got it on sale for only $12.99. We are adding colored lights wrapped around the internal poll to give it a fun look at night

15705381_Alt01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter