December 2013 Pin Code Watch

Never ever been to disney, surprising our 5 kids w a trip dec 21-26. Where would be the best place to stay and must dos? Also, I am struggling w a lot of the abbreviations... Is there a guide somewhere?
-first time user;)

Joining in. I'm taking DBf for his first trip 12/1-12/8. I've already started saving up, but it would be a lot nicer on our wallets if FD is released. Even though we're planning on doing the DP anyway.

We're considering the same dates. We got a big vacation planned for Januray 2014, so Disney is still up in the air for this December, but will be on the lookout for *hopefully* free dining which will be the deciding factor.

Add me to the list! Traveling dec 8-14th staying at AOA

We finally finalized our dates so add me to the list!! We'll be at POFQ (our home away from home) December 14-21!!

Right now, we are booked for SOG 12/18-12/26, but if free dining is offered, military discount is continued, or they offer an AP discount...we may/will likely be staying at a Disney resort...so I'll be following this thread closely!

Please add me to the list as well. We are looking at 11/30 - 12/8 at POFQ, but would upgrade to WL if FD comes out only for Deluxe. Room discount, FD, anything would help. If no discounts are released we will probably have to stay offsite.

Is it just me or does the wait feel like FOREVER right now? Stuck here in Michigan - Florida sun sounds so amazing! I need some WDW time :)

Can you add me to the list? We are not booked, but plan on it soon. We are going Friday Dec.6 thru Saturday the 14th.
5 families going and we are staying at different places.... My immediate family usually just stays at POP. We are deciding on POP or POFrench Quarter??? No decision yet.
Hoping for a discount of some sort but not depending on it...

Welcome Everyone! It really does feel like a long way away, but time flies...

Long time lurker, but this is my first post. Been 4 times in the past 6 years. Last trip was in Jan with my parents. We are considering a Nov or Dec trip to surprise thd kids...just the 5 of us. I've always wanted to see Disney at christmas :) if course it all depends in free dining or similar discount. So here's hoping for pixie dust for us all.

DisMom2HAS said:
Long time lurker, but this is my first post. Been 4 times in the past 6 years. Last trip was in Jan with my parents. We are considering a Nov or Dec trip to surprise thd kids...just the 5 of us. I've always wanted to see Disney at christmas :) if course it all depends in free dining or similar discount. So here's hoping for pixie dust for us all.

Welcome! :)

goofyredraider said:
Right now, we are booked for SOG 12/18-12/26, but if free dining is offered, military discount is continued, or they offer an AP discount...we may/will likely be staying at a Disney resort...so I'll be following this thread closely!

We are staying at SoG in December too. Would love FD though.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm in!

We are most likely doing Christmas at WDW (it's all planned, just need DH to commit to it so I can really book it.)

Our dates would be 12/21 - 12/29.

I know we're not likely to get a discount for those dates, so c'mon PIN code.... :)

I'm not that familiar with pins. If I were to book my dates now so that I can guarantee our resort would that cancel the possibility of possibly getting a pin? We are also planning on going the first week of December.

I'm not that familiar with pins. If I were to book my dates now so that I can guarantee our resort would that cancel the possibility of possibly getting a pin? We are also planning on going the first week of December.

Booking will not decrease your chances of getting a PIN. People can receive PINs when they are already booked. Good luck! :goodvibes

What's a 2013 pin. Sorry I'm new to all this disney talk!! We are going November 10-15 2013

:welcome:

PINs are discount codes sent to specific people (there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who gets them and when). They can come via email or regular mail. You can also call Disney directly to ask if there is a PIN attaced to your name/address. You just have to have a Disney account in order to be eligible to receive one, but they are completely random as far as we know. Some people get tons of them and some go their whole lives without getting one. Totally a luck thing.

To all of the newbies, there are "sticky" threads at the top of each forum that have answers to some of the FAQs of this site. You will find lots of helpful info there. :goodvibes

We're booked 11/29 - 12/8 at CSR! We'll be there for both my son and daughters birthdays and I can't wait to get there! Would love to get a pin or FD like last time but either way we're still going to have a magical time. :)

Looks like we're going the same week as Pop Warner and for now we're booked at Pop Century. Hope we can get a discount so that we can upgrade to Poly!

I'm in!

We are most likely doing Christmas at WDW (it's all planned, just need DH to commit to it so I can really book it.)

Our dates would be 12/21 - 12/29.

I know we're not likely to get a discount for those dates, so c'mon PIN code.... :)

I like your dates!!! Those are our dates too!!!

My dates are Nov 30/13 to Dec 15/13: looking for free dining :cool1:

I'm in. Our dates are Dec 1 - Dec 6:)

We're booked 11/29 - 12/8 at CSR! We'll be there for both my son and daughters birthdays and I can't wait to get there! Would love to get a pin or FD like last time but either way we're still going to have a magical time. :)

Please add me to list! Our dates are Dec 1-6th at Riverside!! :earsboy::earsboy: Can't wait!!!

Welcome!!!

We're partly booked... We'll be there Nov 29 -Dec 7 and then off for 7 nights on the Fantasy! We'll be at AKL for Nov 29-Dec 3 and then Dec 3-7 we're going back to the Poly! AKL is already booked on points. Just waiting now for discounts so that we can book our Poly stay.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter