December 2013 car rental

Karlzmom

DIS Veteran
Has an official thread been started yet?

I've started my annual stalk already and have a National Exec Aisle reserved from the 21st - 29th for $264 using the KLM/Fly Blue code.

Normally, I'd expect it to get better, but it never did for our Oct 2012 trip! Who else is in the hunt?

I'm in the hunt, too. :thumbsup2

I am currently booked with National using the KLM code [8572130] and a $30. entertainment coupon. Total for a standard, 12/7 - 12/14, is $204. Not horrible at all, but hope to get a little better. :goodvibes

Last year I couldn't get the klm code to take an entertainment coupon. I'll have try it! Thanks.

Budget with Travelocity code Dec 26, 2013 - Jan 1, 2014 minivan $299 including tax

KLM code with National was higher.

I will keep watching but happy with this

Budget with Travelocity code Dec 26, 2013 - Jan 1, 2014 minivan $299 including tax

This code was quite a saving over the "rack rate" if you will for my travel dates, but the KLM/Exec Aisle was a better deal by nearly $100.

This code was quite a saving over the "rack rate" if you will for my travel dates, but the KLM/Exec Aisle was a better deal by nearly $100.

that is why we have to check all different options you just never know. Thanks for posting your findings :)
The KLM code came up about $40 more for me but it does include the collission, etc so it may be worth thinking about

yikes... I was looking at getting a car (compact or whatever..2 adults) for Dec. 15- Dec. 18th. Price is $80 day!!! plus taxes!!! This was Alamo...

Anyone have any pixie dust for me?

Dec. 14 pick up @ 10a MCO
Dec. 17 drop off @ 7p MCO

yikes... I was looking at getting a car (compact or whatever..2 adults) for Dec. 15- Dec. 18th. Price is $80 day!!! plus taxes!!! This was Alamo...

Anyone have any pixie dust for me?

Dec. 14 pick up @ 10a MCO
Dec. 17 drop off @ 7p MCO

What company are you looking at? where are you picking up and dropping off? Check some of the codes on mousesavers.com and some of the codes listed on other threads for other months some work for the entire year. I found that the KLM code, Travelocity and Vroom codes are good for most of the year. I don't have access to those codes but if you look at any of the months that have had a lof of responses they would be listed there somewhere

I feel like I have so many rental cars booked right now - but the number of people keeps changing.

The best that I have for 11/29 thru 12/9 with Alamo and VroomVroom (299851) for a Ford Escape is 328.00 and for a midsize same dates and same code is 290.79

I also have a mini van rented from 11/22 thru 11/29 with alamo and the vroomvroom code for 322.56.

I have a Budget minivan sitting in the wings with x474200 but if my current rental times are off when I finally get my airfare (southwest) it is going out the window because I can't get that code to work for me anymore - and if I change anything it almost doubles the van price.

Hopefully you aren't making multiple reservations for the same travel dates. That only drives up demand which drives up prices and makes it all that more difficult for everyone else to get a decent rate.

I feel like I have so many rental cars booked right now - but the number of people keeps changing.

The best that I have for 11/29 thru 12/9 with Alamo and VroomVroom (299851) for a Ford Escape is 328.00 and for a midsize same dates and same code is 290.79

I also have a mini van rented from 11/22 thru 11/29 with alamo and the vroomvroom code for 322.56.

I have a Budget minivan sitting in the wings with x474200 but if my current rental times are off when I finally get my airfare (southwest) it is going out the window because I can't get that code to work for me anymore - and if I change anything it almost doubles the van price.

Hopefully you aren't making multiple reservations for the same travel dates. That only drives up demand which drives up prices and makes it all that more difficult for everyone else to get a decent rate.

The dates do not overlap.

If I may ask, what is the Budget with Travelocity code?:)
So far the best I have found is with the Alamo Vroom Vroom code but I can't book until our flights are booked and I know exact times.

If I may ask, what is the Budget with Travelocity code?:)
So far the best I have found is with the Alamo Vroom Vroom code but I can't book until our flights are booked and I know exact times.

X474200
Also try the West Jet code that Mousesavers has on her website for Budget. I have found good prices with that too but for this year dates the code above was better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter