• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I do! You probably can't pm yet. Let me know what time you are available for me to cancel. :) I'll be around for the next hour, but then I'll be out of pocket for about 3 hours.

VP

You're right I can't PM, I would love to coordinate. Please let me know when you're available.

Thank You

Canceling 'Ohana for 4 @ 6:45 in 12/18 and Via Napoli CP package for 4@5:45 on 12/20. I posted this a couple weeks ago but somehow forgot to go ahead and cancel-- maybe my delay will help someone on here who still wants those dates!!

Anyone canceling an Ohana breakfast for Dec. 4th for 6 by any chance?? We are here now and my kids would love to go before we leave! Thank you!!!!!!!

I was just able to score a perfect Ohana ADR for tomorrow!! Thank you to those who tried helping me out!!

i will cancel the following:

Dec 24 Cape May 6:40 party of 4
Dec 23 Chef Mickeys 9:00 party of 4

if anyone is interested

Just released my back up Ohana for tomorrow, Dec. 4 at 10:50am for 4 people. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter