December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I need to cancel a few ressies for Dec. 5.....I will cancel both tonight if I don't hear from anyone.

Saana 11:30 party of 3
Ohana 8:10 also party of 3

I may have a few more to cancel today or tomorrow as well once I finalize my plans....still holding out hope for the last reservation that I want.

lucky enough (well one of my friends was) to gab a Reservation at BOG on decemeber 23, soo im cancelling Chef Mickeys 9:00 PM party of 4, if anyway interested, i will be online a few hours :)

Hi, we have to cancel our trip last minute because of a family emergency. I hope these will help someone. All ADR are for 3.

12/7 Akershus 12:10
12/10 Chef Mickey 9:20
12/11 CRT 10:00

I would like to cancel this afternoon let me know if anyone wants to coordinate.

Hi, we have to cancel our trip last minute because of a family emergency. I hope these will help someone. All ADR are for 3.

I would like to cancel this afternoon let me know if anyone wants to coordinate.

I would love the Akershus...will PM you

DisneyGirl07 said:

Pmd about the CRT

Have you guys ever noticed if a lot of same-day cancellations occur? My girlfriend and I are going on the 14th-20th, hoping to find a few things that are filled. Been scouting this place out lol.

Have you guys ever noticed if a lot of same-day cancellations occur? My girlfriend and I are going on the 14th-20th, hoping to find a few things that are filled. Been scouting this place out lol.

I think if you get up each morning and check, chances are you may find something. Today, I checked for dinner and a CG popped up that had not been there previously.

Need to cancel Chef Mickey's on Dec 26 at 7:30pm - party of 4. PM so we can arrange a time either tonight or tomorrow.

I had to cancel one for tomorrow morning. I was worried I would be charged the 10 fee for canceling so late. The CM I spoke with said they are more concerned with same day cancelations. I guess what I'm saying is look the day before as some may not cancel same day if they're gonna get charged for it.

I love this board...
You are all so helpful to others and I just sit back and watch (well almost watch) the smiles on peoples faces when they get a reservation finally..

keep up the great work :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter