December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have dessert party for 4 on the 22nd to cancel. I needed it for 6 and nothing else has come up so I am canceling this.

I have a Hollywood and Vine for 6 people on Thursday Dec 12th at 12:25. I am going to cancel this today or tomorrow so if anyone wants to coordinate then just send me a PM! :)

Canceling this now hope if someone needs it they can get it!pixiedust: By the way just saw Frozen and it was awesome!!:banana:

After several SUPER nice people on here trying to help my little guy have his 1st dinner at Chef Mickey's..WE GOT IT!!!! :woohoo: So aside from still working on the golden ticket for Dec 6th or 7th (BOG ;) ) we are all set! So hoping to help someone else out, I need to cancel BOG for 4, Dec 4th at 6:35pm, and Mama Melrose's Fantasmic package on Dec 4th at 1:40pm. Let me know if interested :goodvibes

Just saw a BOG ressie that's available on the site:
BOG on 12/4 at 7:00pm for 2 people

Also, there's a Fantasmic Dinner showing on 12/2 for 2, 3 or 4 people at 3:40pm.

Our plans are coming together with the reservations we were hoping for! I am going to cancel the following reservations. Let me know if anyone would like to me to cancel at a specific time, preferably before Sunday night. Fyi, I may need some guidance since I haven’t done this before.

50’s Prime Time Café - Dec 4, 4:10pm, 8ppl
1900 Park Fare - Dec 5, 6:55pm, 4ppl
Hollywood & Vine - Dec 8, 9:15am, 4ppl
Teppan Edo - Dec 10, 3:30pm, 4ppl
LeCellier - Dec 10, 3:35pm, 4ppl

I may also be able to free up Crystal Palace for 8 at 5:55pm on Dec 7th, if I can find an earlier CP (3-4pm) for 4. I booked it so that we would have a table service meal on the 7th, and have since found a 3:55, but only for 4 of the 8 of us.

I am also willing to try to coordinate a Cinderella’s Royal Table reservation for 4 at 6:50pm on Dec 5th for an earlier one (i.e. 4-5:30pm). I’m looking for 8, but would be happy with an earlier CRT for 4, or will leave it as is.

Hopefully, one of these cancellations or ‘exchanges’ will work out for someone on the Board. I can appreciate how hard it is to schedule reservations, especially for large parties :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter