December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be cancelling a Sci Fi for 5 people at 5:35 on 12/9 and Ohana for 5 people on 12/7 at 6:35 if anybody is interested. Message me and we can coordinate a time to cancel.

Hey, If you are available I can cancel it now.
bless you! lol! Just PM me a date & time that you will cancel & I will make sure to look. We keep playing tag :-) I'm off work and we will be traveling tomorrow, so I am free whenever. Just message me what time will work best for you. Thank you so much for hanging on to it so long!

Just cancelled an 8:45am Cape May reservation on Sunday, Dec. 8th. Sorry, I couldn't post before cancelling, but I was replacing it with another.

Just a head's up...I'm reviewing our reservations today to finalize our plans. There may be more coming, if I find dates/times that better fit our plans :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

We can do that. I am going to set myself an alarm so I won't forget. I will cancel it then.

I am canceling Garden Grill 12/7 at 6:00 for four people to pick up another reservation. I am canceling in about 5 minutes. Hope someone can get it!
Happy Thanksgiving all!

I got the reservation! Thanks I love this board.
That means I just cancelled Garden Grill
12/7 6:30 party of four. Go get it!

bless you! lol! Just PM me a date & time that you will cancel & I will make sure to look. We keep playing tag :-) I'm off work and we will be traveling tomorrow, so I am free whenever. Just message me what time will work best for you. Thank you so much for hanging on to it so long!

I will send you a PM now.

Cancelling these tomorrow. PM if you need any. I REALLY need a Fantasmic ADR for 12/2, any party size. :worship::worship: I grabbed one earlier and the system ate it and I'm just pulling out my hair.

1900 Park Fare
Thursday, December 05, 2013
8:10 PM
6 Adults

50's Prime Time Cafe
Saturday, December 07, 2013
5:50 PM
6 Adults

'Ohana
Sunday, December 08, 2013
10:25 AM
6 Adults

Just want to update so many of you that have been helpful in my quest to get ds to chef Mickeys... We got a reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on checking earlier Thanksgiving morning and it worked!! We also got coral reef and sci fi... I can't wait!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for assisting me to take my son to such a wonderful place... :') there's no friends like Disney friends... <3

Hi all,

I was able to score a BOG from a wonderful DISer on here, so I want to pass on the magic. I have two reservations:

December 7
Akershus Princess breakfast - 9:20 am

December 8 (MVMCP night)
Plaza Restaurant - 5:15 pm

both for a party of four. I will be cancelling both by 9:00 pm tonight if I don't hear back. I will be gone for part of the day today, but will respond as soon as I can.

Hope one of these can help someone!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter