December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We're staying the 2nd to the 6th anyone have any chef Mickeys? It's ds's first time and would really love to get him in there (need table of 4) any time will do... Tia

We're staying the 2nd to the 6th anyone have any chef Mickeys? It's ds's first time and would really love to get him in there (need table of 4) any time will do... Tia

Your post will likely be deleted as its against forum policy. Read first post for more info!

DbleTheFun said:
Your post will likely be deleted as its against forum policy. Read first post for more info!

I'm sorry!! (on the app was having trouble getting to it...) Is there a way I can delete it?

Do you have the My Disney Experience app? I've been checking dining reservations daily for the following day for the past week or so ahead of Our stay next week. I have been pleasantly surprised that you can always get next day reservations at all of or most of the popular restaurants.

Example, right now for tomorrow there are breakfasts at 'Ohana, 1900 Park, Cape May and Chef Mickey among others.. Also lunch at Chef Mickey, 50s Prime Time, Le Cellier, Garden Grill.. Dinner at BOG, Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern.. I check in the evening for the following day, & In the early morning for the next 2 days. I have been checking for a group of 3 or 4, there has always been something that I'd happily take.

All the advance planning is great if you get what you want, but from what I've been experiencing when checking "last minute" makes me think that there is a hold back of a certain number of tables for those who don't necessarily do the advance planning thing.... Leave it to Disney to ensure everyone gets the full Disney experience :)

I would love BOG!!

My BoG? Just tried to cancel online for someone else and Disney wouldn't let me. I'm going to have to call and cancel all of my ressies at the same time. I'll wait to see if anyone else needs any of my reservations, then I will post what time I am canceling tomorrow.

Do you have the My Disney Experience app? I've been checking dining reservations daily for the following day for the past week or so ahead of Our stay next week. I have been pleasantly surprised that you can always get next day reservations at all of or most of the popular restaurants. Example, right now for tomorrow there are breakfasts at 'Ohana, 1900 Park, Cape May and Chef Mickey among others.. Also lunch at Chef Mickey, 50s Prime Time, Le Cellier, Garden Grill.. Dinner at BOG, Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern.. I check in the evening for the following day, & In the early morning for the next 2 days. I have been checking for a group of 3 or 4, there has always been something that I'd happily take. All the advance planning is great if you get what you want, but from what I've been experiencing when checking "last minute" makes me think that there is a hold back of a certain number of tables for those who don't necessarily do the advance planning thing.... Leave it to Disney to ensure everyone gets the full Disney experience :)
when I use the app, I get the reservations unavailable listing the number to call?

Alexsmommie said:

Dec 3rd at 805 showing up now!

when I use the app, I get the reservations unavailable listing the number to call?

I was having the same problem a few days ago - I deleted the app & re installed it.. no problem since. I was just on the app & it's working fine for me ;)

Hey sorry I missed you. I was up just laying in bed staring at the clock wishing time would go faster...lol We are at the airport waiting to board. I will try and jump on tonight and get in touch with you. I would say after 7 or 8 at least. I will talk to you soon and don't worry I will not let it go till we set up a time so you can get it.

If anyone is interested there is still three more seats with the reservation that she is not taking for Crystal Palace on December 3rd at 5pm. We will be trying to swap them tonight.

I am online if you want to do it now. Let me know.

We had to cut our trip short a day, so I have -

Chef Mickey's, 4 people, 5 p.m., December 6.

Let me know if anyone is interested tonight.

OnceUponATime15 said:
Do you have the My Disney Experience app? I've been checking dining reservations daily for the following day for the past week or so ahead of Our stay next week. I have been pleasantly surprised that you can always get next day reservations at all of or most of the popular restaurants.

Example, right now for tomorrow there are breakfasts at 'Ohana, 1900 Park, Cape May and Chef Mickey among others.. Also lunch at Chef Mickey, 50s Prime Time, Le Cellier, Garden Grill.. Dinner at BOG, Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern.. I check in the evening for the following day, & In the early morning for the next 2 days. I have been checking for a group of 3 or 4, there has always been something that I'd happily take.

All the advance planning is great if you get what you want, but from what I've been experiencing when checking "last minute" makes me think that there is a hold back of a certain number of tables for those who don't necessarily do the advance planning thing.... Leave it to Disney to ensure everyone gets the full Disney experience :)

I do!! I checked for every day we're there and it was saying nothing so I thought worst case I'd try to go on an off time and see if we can walk in...

I do!! I checked for every day we're there and it was saying nothing so I thought worst case I'd try to go on an off time and see if we can walk in...

Long as you have the app, You have an easy way to check while you are there. :). Just check In the evenings for the next day (or 2.)

I bet if you check 2 days before arriving, you can get what you want or great substitutes (Like Cape May or 'Ohana if Chef Mickey isn't showing) for your first few days - then you can plan as you go. You won't need to worry about trying to do doing walk ups that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter