• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

me too! I lost an O'hanas earlier, waited an hour hoping it would pop back up, but it didn't.

I waited the hour as well. And nothing. This has happened to me at least 7 times in the last couple of days. Everytime I get a reservation and enter all my payment information when I click to get to the next screen, it crashes. So crazy....

The website remains super buggy. I hate the fact that the error message happens at the very end instead of earlier on so I have an idea that something is wrong. I've found it best to call when I see availability online; the phone automated system works fine for me so far and only occasionally have I had to talk to a live agent.

The website remains super buggy. I hate the fact that the error message happens at the very end instead of earlier on so I have an idea that something is wrong. I've found it best to call when I see availability online; the phone automated system works fine for me so far and only occasionally have I had to talk to a live agent.

Thanks Scotch, good idea. I did try that as well and it still wasn't available. I figured I would book it quickly online... Oh well, I guess I'll keep trying.

I haven't tried the phone system since the mandatory credit card hold for all restaurants have been put in place. I'm guessing the automated system -- when in operation -- will transfer me to a live agent for the cc info?

steph5377 said:
Is it just me, or is the dining site still crashing for everyone??? When entered all my credit card information I got the Donald Duck crash screen, stating the site was down for maintenance. So far, I've lost CRT and BOG because of this. Why, why, why? So frustrating.

I lost Bog twice because of this too :(

I thought I had lost a BOG reservation with the error message too.. but when I checked MDE later in the day, the reservation had gone through and was showing in My Reservations

I haven't tried the phone system since the mandatory credit card hold for all restaurants have been put in place. I'm guessing the automated system -- when in operation -- will transfer me to a live agent for the cc info?

Scotch, I'm assuming that would happen. I didn't get that far in the automated system. I'm not sure if it would prompt you to enter your CC#.... Good point.

I really love this board and how everyone is coordinating with each other. I had two wonderful people coordinate reservations with me and when I went to book the reservation myself they showed up in the system, but both times I got the crash message. One was for CRT, the other was BOG. I checked exactly an hour later and they still didn't show up. On the other hand, I was able to book Akershus for breakfast and that didn't crash. I wonder if it's just the really popular restaurants like BOG and CRT....

I just have to say I am BEYOND BLESSED with finding this board. I have been able to piece together a MAGICAL experience for my DD. Thanks to all, especially River Country, Hunter Green, and Mgrayar!
you guys rock!!!

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date:
Thursday, December 05, 2013
Time:
8:10 AM
6 people

I am really bummed to cancel this but it just doesn't work with our schedule. We need December 3rd or 7th. If anyone wants this let me know.

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date:
Time:
6 people

I am really bummed to cancel this but it just doesn't work with our schedule. We need December 3rd or 7th. If anyone wants this let me know.

I would love it!

I really love this board and how everyone is coordinating with each other. I had two wonderful people coordinate reservations with me and when I went to book the reservation myself they showed up in the system, but both times I got the crash message. One was for CRT, the other was BOG. I checked exactly an hour later and they still didn't show up. On the other hand, I was able to book Akershus for breakfast and that didn't crash. I wonder if it's just the really popular restaurants like BOG and CRT....

Oh this site has been the bane of my existence this week!! I've also lost 5 or 6 great reservations (wonder who is benefitting from all of our loses lol?!)!! Makes you wonder how a company as big and profitable as Disney can still have a system with SO MANY bugs!!

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date:
Time:
6 people

If it doesn't work out for the other person, I would love it :)

This board has been great BUT need to add there are some ADR collectors or trolls out there.

New cancelations

December1
Liberty tree tavern for 5 at 11:30
Liberty tree tavern for 5 at 2:00
Crystal palace for 4 at 2:30
Crystal palace for 4--at 5:00

I have a Liberty Tree Tavern for 4 Tues Dec 3rd at 6:50pm to cancel and Fantasmic Hollywood and Vine for 5 Weds Dec 4th at 340pm Let me know if you are interested!

This board has been great BUT need to add there are some ADR collectors or trolls out there.
Wow! I really hope this Isn't the case as previous poster guessed... Are you saying people take the time to coordinate cancellations and grab ressies, only to never use them? Why? They would get the credit card charge of $10/pp wouldn't they? I don't understand how someone can do this! Not only is it frustrating for those of us trying to tweak our ressies to be perfect/ but it would be a total waste of time and money on the part of the troll! Am I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter