• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Like patzor, I recommend scanning the whole park to see what's available and not just look at one restaurant. That's how I came across every CRT reservation I've seen (and I've come across over 10! Seriously!) I've also found that the majority of hard to get reservations show up on Friday evening. I have no idea why but it's something I've noticed. I've come across the majority of CRT, Akershus, BOG and other hard to get reservations while looking on Friday. :)

Oh wow! Thanks for the advice. When you do the all parks scan, which meal time do you pick? Do you look for breakfast, lunch and then dinner? Thanks for your help!

Oh wow! Thanks for the advice. When you do the all parks scan, which meal time do you pick? Do you look for breakfast, lunch and then dinner? Thanks for your help!

I have a couple tabs open at once. One for each time I'm looking for a resi. I narrow it down to 2 or 3 parks/resorts. Then pick breakfast or dinner on that day.

I usually start looking at breakfast and then dinner. I never look for lunch since we don't eat TS lunches. :)

I need to cancel these 2 reservations - let me know if you want to coordinate!

12/1 - Le Cellier 4:55pm - 2 people
12/2 - Tusker House 10:10 am - 4 people

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

I will be cancelling these tonight. If anyone is interested, PM me to pick a time.

I am so sorry :(

THis is what has happened to me a couple of times with CRT for the first week of Dec. I am still looking as well and it is so frustrating when the site does this and I miss it. :sad:

Site crashed on me this morning for a ADR & FP +. Yesterday, DVC site crashed on me twice! Ugh

I have a Chef Mickey's on Dec. 8 at 10:40 am for party of 5 to cancel. New to the board here (been stalking for a CRT res), so I can't PM, but if someone is interested, i'm happy to coordinate.

I have the following ADRs to cancel. Please PM me if you want one!

Whispering Canyon Cafe
12/6 8:15pm for 3

Akershus
12/7 2:50pm for 3

Garden Grill
12/7 6:05pm for 3

Ohana
12/9 7:30am for 3

Chef Mickey's
12/9 5:35pm for 3

Ohana
12/10 5:20pm for 2

Whispering Canyon Cafe
12/13 6:55pm for 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter