• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

3 reservations up for grabs!

Rainforest cafe 11am for 5
Tusker house - 3:50 for 5
Yak and yeti- 5:00 for 5

pm me to coordinate!

I need to cancel O'Hana on Friday Dec. 13th at 6:35pm for 5 people. Please PM me since I can't keep up with the thread (hoping I see the PM come through email).

Warning, big vent coming!! :furious: I know y'all understand, I just missed my 2nd Chef Mickey's because of Disney's $(#&%^@ site!!! 2 weeks ago someone nicely coordinated with me, grabbed it once, server busy that one never showed up again! Today someone else coordinated with me (thanks again) for Dec 5th. It showed up, I grabbed it, got through the names on ressie, on way to cc confirmation I got Donald with server busy! So I knew enough to wait an hour, EXACT SAME THING, 3rd time, EXACT SAME THING!!!! Now what would be the 4th time of this happening, it's not showing up. The "lovely" CM says, well one of the other 90 people online right now must of grabbed it. Well the other 90 people haven't spent ALL day trying for this one :badpc: I'm in a mix of feeling like crying and screaming! I've been trying for 2 months to get a CM dinner. Sorry thanks for letting me vent.
So sorry this one didn't work out. That is so frustrating about the website:(. Don't give up though - there is still time for something to come through! With the cc cancellation policy, there might even be something that opens up the day before. I hope you find it!

I need to cancel O'Hana on Friday Dec. 13th at 6:35pm for 5 people. Please PM me since I can't keep up with the thread (hoping I see the PM come through email).

I also need to cancel Kona on Wed. Dec. 11th at 5:15pm for 2 people. PM me.

I'm going to cancel Yak & Yeti 12/22 at 12:30 pm for 5. I plan to do this sometime tomorrow; let me know if anyone wants to coordinate the time.

Sorry, I'd like to cancel tonight because I want to switch a FP+ into that slot; I can't right now because the lunch reservation is there. I'll cancel in about 15 mins.

Warning, big vent coming!! :furious: I know y'all understand, I just missed my 2nd Chef Mickey's because of Disney's $(#&%^@ site!!! 2 weeks ago someone nicely coordinated with me, grabbed it once, server busy that one never showed up again! Today someone else coordinated with me (thanks again) for Dec 5th. It showed up, I grabbed it, got through the names on ressie, on way to cc confirmation I got Donald with server busy! So I knew enough to wait an hour, EXACT SAME THING, 3rd time, EXACT SAME THING!!!! Now what would be the 4th time of this happening, it's not showing up. The "lovely" CM says, well one of the other 90 people online right now must of grabbed it. Well the other 90 people haven't spent ALL day trying for this one :badpc: I'm in a mix of feeling like crying and screaming! I've been trying for 2 months to get a CM dinner. Sorry thanks for letting me vent.

Maty, this is exactly what happened to me when you gave me your CRT reservation. I feel your pain!!!!!

There are currently Chef Mickey ressies at 4:40 for 8 showing on 12/21, 12/22, 12/23, 12/24 if anyone has been looking. I haven't noticed them before this morningpixiedust:

Warning, big vent coming!! :furious: I know y'all understand, I just missed my 2nd Chef Mickey's because of Disney's $(#&%^@ site!!! 2 weeks ago someone nicely coordinated with me, grabbed it once, server busy that one never showed up again!
Today someone else coordinated with me (thanks again) for Dec 5th. It showed up, I grabbed it, got through the names on ressie, on way to cc confirmation I got Donald with server busy! So I knew enough to wait an hour, EXACT SAME THING, 3rd time, EXACT SAME THING!!!! Now what would be the 4th time of this happening, it's not showing up. The "lovely" CM says, well one of the other 90 people online right now must of grabbed it. Well the other 90 people haven't spent ALL day trying for this one :badpc: I'm in a mix of feeling like crying and screaming! I've been trying for 2 months to get a CM dinner.
Sorry thanks for letting me vent.

I am so sorry :(

THis is what has happened to me a couple of times with CRT for the first week of Dec. I am still looking as well and it is so frustrating when the site does this and I miss it. :sad:

The recording says no resort or dining reservations can be booked this morning while they complete computer "enhancements".

If you get the server busy page, try just hitting refresh. That was suggested to me, and when I got that message and was about to lose a BOG reservation, I tried it, and it worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter