December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Thanks. I am trying to follow the rules, but my princess wants to see princesses and it is NOT working within the plans. And it is KILLING ME!! LOL Thanks.

I am not sure what restaurant you are looking for but from past experiences Akershus is easier to get than CRT. The princesses are at both, Good Luck!!pixiedust:

Is it against the rules to say I have restaurant X for Saturday night but I would really like to have that same restaurant for Friday? To try to find someone to swap with?

What dates? And which restaurants? I have an Akershus I might be letting go soon for 12/12 (dinner).

I just cancelled a reservation for 8 at 1900 Park Fare on Wed, Dec 1 at 9:45am.

It was earlier than we really wanted and an 11am became available that we were able to book instead...yay!

Thanks to some WONDERFUL people on this board, my plans are in place. So, I can cancel this now.
Does anyone need/want
12/5 (Thursday) 9:25 late dinner party of 2 Ohana?

I'm going to post this once more because I'm pretty sure it got lost in the middle of all the BOG FP talk.

1900 Park Fare Sunday Dec 15 breakfast for 2 people

I have two, one for 8:15 and one for 10:20

I'm canceling both. Originally, I was going to keep one, but its just not going to work out that day anymore.

If no one wants them, I'm canceling them tonight.

December 3 - OHANA - 4 ppl - 10:20AM currently showing

December 8 - OHANA - 4 ppl - 8:10AM also showing

December 12 - 1900 Park Fare - 4 ppl - 10:50am also showing

December 3 - 9:20PM - CHEF MICKEY'S - 4 ppl showing

December 4 - 4:45PM and 8:40PM - CRYSTAL PALACE - 4ppl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter