December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Did you get my PM?

Don't see it in my sent file.

If no one else has spoken for the CRT on 12/19 ---I would like to coordinated your cancelation. Will be available till 4:30 or after 5:30 (picking up granddaughter in between). She would love this when we go in December!!

I did not. :confused3

I can do it right now if that works for you.

Just cancelled 50's PTC for Dec 16th for a party of 5 - reservation time 5:40pm. Sorry I couldn't post before, had to book for Sci-Fi.

Just saw a California Grill for 5 on Xmas Eve at 9pm, which looks like it'll be in tandem with Wishes. Hope someone gets it!

Have the following to cancel:

CP Package 12/9 Tutto Italia 1:45 3 people

LeCellier 12/10 4:15 4 people

I am going to cancel the following:

Dec 2 Rainforest at DTD, 5 people @ 5PM
Dec 3 Plaza Restaurant, 5 people @ 11:05 AM
Dec 5 Restaurant Marrakesh, 5 people @ 5:45P
Dec 6 Tony's Town Square , 5 people @ 11:45 AM

Let me know if you want them, probably will cancel tomorrow.

PS Anyone know if I can call reservations and get a confirmation number I lost? The guy told me my reservation would be online under my profile, but it is not.

Yes you can call Disney dining for your reservation number. They will have it under your phone number. Also check email for a confirmation email.

Chef Mickeys on Dec. 1 at 10:40 am available now. Too late in the day for me but maybe some of you could use it.

There is a V&A on 12/2 at 9:15 for at least 3 on the site now. Perfect date night for someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter