December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

My dates for BOF FP 12-14 to -12-21 aren't open either. Just checked.
it is not open for all of December. That pp was just reporting they saw the nonfunctional button on dining site. It is there a lot, but Dec has not opened yet.

it is not open for all of December. That pp was just reporting they saw the nonfunctional button on dining site. It is there a lot, but Dec has not opened yet.

Well pooh! I have been stalking that. I'm beginning to think they aren't going to open it up. :(

Well pooh! I have been stalking that. I'm beginning to think they aren't going to open it up. :(
. Me too. I was dead set against a BOG dinner thinking FP would be fine, but I snagged a dinner last week because I just don't think we are getting FP.

I will be cancelling CP and GG, both for a party of 5.

Crystal Palace on Dec 11th at 8:25am
Garden Grill on Dec 14th at 5:50pm

Let me know if anyone would like to coordinate.

. Me too. I was dead set against a BOG dinner thinking FP would be fine, but I snagged a dinner last week because I just don't think we are getting FP.

That is my situation EXACTLY as well. I JUST got a BOG dinner ADR (thanks to this thread) last night, but I still want a FP lunch ressie for 12-17 -MVMCP day. I just don't know...

Sorry guys, it came up that it was open for Fast Past but now it's not....... I have no clue what's going on.....maybe a glitch

thr33boys said:
I will be cancelling CP and GG, both for a party of 5.

Crystal Palace on Dec 11th at 8:25am
Garden Grill on Dec 14th at 5:50pm

Let me know if anyone would like to coordinate.

I want your CP, but I'm at work. Can we arrange in the am?

I have a CRT that I need to cancel for 12/7 Dinner for 4 as we will no longer be there that day. Anyone need it?

I have only been on this board for two days. Just scored CRT. Thanks to DISNEYFAN50! There are GREAT people who help others. Have to love that feeling!!!!

Going to cancel the following in the next couple of days:

12/7 Narcosees @ 7:15p for 6

12/8 Dessert Party @ 8:30p for 6

12/10 Citricos @ 6:20p for 6

Just let me know to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter