December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

i have a 50s Prime to cancel its 12/5 at 6:55 pm for a party of 6. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Whoop whoop! Just got my 50s PT so I have a 12:30 Mama Melrose's on Dec 8 for 3 people. Let me know if you are interested.

I just canceled a 8:40pm CRT for 2 adults on 12/7!

And the Cali Grill I canceled earlier today is still showing too. It's at 5:50 on 12/7 for 2 adults!

Thanks got it. Now if only someone would cancel V&A's for the 14th I have a reservation for the 15th at V&A's but would love to be able to propose the first day of the vacation,

I have a Crystal Palace available for December 3rd at 5pm for 7 available. Let me know if you are interested. I found a better time for our family. Now I am just looking for two more ressies. Tusker House and garden Grille.

I have the following reservations to cancel:

Mon 12/9
CP Package Tutto Italia 1:45 3ppl

Tues 12/10
LeCelliere 4:15 4ppl

Just cancelled:

12/7 cp package at restaurant Marrakesh 3:45 for 6 people
12/8 tony's 6:05 for 6
12/8 LTT 7:20 for 6
12/10 TH 10:50am for 6

Originally Posted by beavismom
Cancelling Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert party on 12/22 @ 9:05 in the next few days.

Also interested...... How many?

Sandysbuddy said:
I need to cancel a BOG reservation for 5 people on 12/4 at 4:50pm.

Let me know if you want to coordinate.

I would.like to try to get it. It will be our arrival day but we could go just for dinner and the parades.

I would.like to try to get it. It will be our arrival day but we could go just for dinner and the parades.

I will be available most of the evening. Just let me know what would work best for you. Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer.

Just canceled:

'Ohana Breakfast 11/30 8:30 am (2 pp)
Crystal Palace Breakfast 11/30 9:50 am (2 pp)

Still have to cancel:
'Ohana 12/1 5:40 pm (2 pp)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter