• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be cancelling the following reservations tonight at 9pm Mountain Time for a party of 7:

California Grill - Wed Dec 18 - 5:35pm
Boma - Sun Dec 15 - 7:15pm

I have the following reservations to cancel:

Sun 12/8
CP Package LaHacienda 4:45 3 ppl
HW Brown Derby 7:20 4ppl

Mon 12/9
CP Package Tutto Italia 1:45 3ppl

Tues 12/10
LeCelliere 4:15 4ppl

Interested in the 12/8 at HB Derby - will PM.

**EDIT**
turns out I don't have enough posts to PM.
Just name a time

I'm cancelling through MDE. Only did this once before but the reservation showed up within minutes of the person cancelling

Had MDE and the website go bonkers on me, but managed to call the reservation line to book - Thanks again.

Ok just did our flights, finally, and really would like to rearrange my days because of the change in schedule. I'm looking for a few biggies, Ohana & CM, and have a few REAL biggies to cancel if so.
I know we aren't allowed to ask for transfers so I'm just asking if anyone see these as available on the site for a heads up, and whoever is interested in mine let me know and then if I cancel I'll pm you :goodvibes
Looking for Ohana for dinner 3rd, early 6th (doing Christmas party), or 7th. CM breakfast or dinner 8th, 9th, or 10th.
If I can get them I'll be cancelling
Weds Dec 4th 6:35- BOG for 4
Fri Dec 6th 6:25 - Ohana for 4
Sat Dec 7th 6:40 - CRT for 4
Sun Dec 8th 5:05 - Ohana for 5
Mon Dec 9th 6:30 - Ohana for 5
THANKS ALL! I've loved this thread, helped a few people and few people helped me ;) Now that we have flights I'm really getting excited!!!

I just cancelled Chef Mickey's for four, Dec. 4 at 6:50 because we decided to do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue instead! Hope someone gets it!

Chef Mickeys for Dec. 9th at 7:35am for 2 or 3 or 4 people showing now!

Ack!! Missed it :( Although I would of been met with angry stares over that time but our littlest would love seeing Mickey so the girls would have to deal:rotfl2:
Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter