• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

is anyone else having problems with disney's site finding reservations? for over a week i keep getting a message that says:

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time.A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

Are you checking for a particular restaurant? I've noticed that when I try searching for CRT only but when I go to Things to Do - Make Dining Reservations everything seems to be working fine. :confused3

is anyone else having problems with disney's site finding reservations? for over a week i keep getting a message that says:

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time.A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

I get that and tables still sometimes show up, so not sure what's going on.

There didn't seem to be any takers but I was finally able to cancel my CRT ressie online.

JIC someone's plans changed-it was 12/29 at 2:30 for 3/4 ppl.

Have great trip Dec travelers!! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I just want to say thanks to everyone on this board. Thanks to someones post a few days ago, I got reservations in december at bog.. it happened to be on my birthday.. so thanks for the present.. :)

I have a Sci Fi for 4 on 12/24 @ 2:10 pm if anyone is interested.

I have a Crystal Palace on 12/4 at 8:20 am for 7 guests that I am going to cancel. PM me if you want it :)

I am going to be cancelling Chef Mickey for 11/30 @ 6:40pm for 4 in the next day or 2.

LMK if you might be interested.

Bill

Be Our Guest, December 3rd, 3 ppl, 4:05pm (this is a party night). If interested, let me know and I'm happy to try to coordinate a time.

I was holding it for a friend but she got a BoG for another date and now she wants a CRT for this day :rotfl2: ........why can't my friends be better planners? I have three going the same week as me and none did their ADRs on time so guess who's doing it for them? Think I may lose my mind by the end of this! :scared::coffee:

Planning to cancel a tomorrow land dessert party for 12/26 for 3 people at 9:10 if anyone is interested. Need to cancel this to free up 7 dinner hour. Family did not want to go.

Be Our Guest, December 3rd, 3 ppl, 4:05pm (this is a party night). If interested, let me know and I'm happy to try to coordinate a time.

I was holding it for a friend but she got a BoG for another date and now she wants a CRT for this day :rotfl2: ........why can't my friends be better planners? I have three going the same week as me and none did their ADRs on time so guess who's doing it for them? Think I may lose my mind by the end of this! :scared::coffee:

I would love to take the reservation, let me know if you want to coordinate times.

Hi I PMed you around 1030 about this, not sure if you received it??

Be Our Guest, December 3rd, 3 ppl, 4:05pm (this is a party night). If interested, let me know and I'm happy to try to coordinate a time. I was holding it for a friend but she got a BoG for another date and now she wants a CRT for this day :rotfl2: ........why can't my friends be better planners? I have three going the same week as me and none did their ADRs on time so guess who's doing it for them? Think I may lose my mind by the end of this! :scared::coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter