December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Darn it, both this and CRT are both gone! I am searching for both of these if not for the 5 of us for my daughter and her boyfriend- who plans on proposing to her- and these 2 are at top of his list!! I will keep trying though. Thanks for the post just wish I had gotten up a bit earlier :(

If he wants to propose at one of those restaurants, I would call and speak to a cast member about it. Maybe they could work some magic for you.

just a thought but if you are going to post adr's that are just showing up and not ones you are going to cancel so someone can coordinate can you post them all in one post... there are so many people doing this now one post at a time that the actual cancellations are getting lost in the mix.... I personally don't think these help much because if you aren't online when it's posted chances are it's gone by the time you see it here... and if you are online here than you could just as well be online searching and finding the same openings being posted as "showing up" here... plus I'm not sure how other Disers get there email notifications but I usually only get the first one posted for this thread after I visit here so if I get one that saying showing then I won't get one that someone may have to cancel and coordinate... I understand people are just trying to be helpful and it's much appreciated... maybe you could start a Dec "ADR's now available thread

this is just my opinion , but I am finding that when I come here I have to go back 2 pages just to weed through ones that were probably gone by the time they were posted here:worried:

I actually feel the opposite. To each their own, I guess... haha! The suggestion for a different thread is a good idea. I know that I once posted an available ADR and someone on here got it. I've seen it happen with other people's posts, too, so I do think it helps. Hope you find what you're looking for pixiedust:

I actually feel the opposite. To each their own, I guess... haha! The suggestion for a different thread is a good idea. I know that I once posted an available ADR and someone on here got it. I've seen it happen with other people's posts, too, so I do think it helps. Hope you find what you're looking for pixiedust:

I agree, I have my settings on this post to notify me whenever there is a new post.,, so when I'm trying to get a couple good ressies or tweet my times, I love that it just pops up and I can see quickly if it's one I wasn't try and coordinate... Or hop onto the ADR site and try and grab it! I love that people give FYI's on ones they see,,, I've been able to hop on and get them from those posts too!

this is just my opinion , but I am finding that when I come here I have to go back 2 pages just to weed through ones that were probably gone by the time they were posted here:worried:

I used to find those posts annoying also, until one showed up that I wasn't planning on but worked in my schedule. I was able to grab it and am glad I did.
It's not really different than a "I just canceled" post...
Just trying to help someone in case they weren't looking at the right time and place..

Canceling:
BOG 2 person on 12/30 at 7:35 pm.
Chef Mickey's on 12/26 at 11:30 am.

eeyoresnr said:
just a thought but if you are going to post adr's that are just showing up and not ones you are going to cancel so someone can coordinate can you post them all in one post... there are so many people doing this now one post at a time that the actual cancellations are getting lost in the mix.... I personally don't think these help much because if you aren't online when it's posted chances are it's gone by the time you see it here... and if you are online here than you could just as well be online searching and finding the same openings being posted as "showing up" here... plus I'm not sure how other Disers get there email notifications but I usually only get the first one posted for this thread after I visit here so if I get one that saying showing then I won't get one that someone may have to cancel and coordinate... I understand people are just trying to be helpful and it's much appreciated... maybe you could start a Dec "ADR's now available thread

I disagree. I have picked up a hard-to-get ressie this way before, even tho it was hours later, and was very grateful that I had been given the heads up about it! And the only reason I post the ones I did earlier, is because I've been looking for certain times Christmas Day, so I KNEW the ones I kept seeing were prime, and surely sometime would want them. Also....they had been popping up for quite some time, so they WEREN'T disappearing quickly, as you fear happens. I'm sure some do, and some don't!

Darn it, both this and CRT are both gone! I am searching for both of these if not for the 5 of us for my daughter and her boyfriend- who plans on proposing to her- and these 2 are at top of his list!! I will keep trying though. Thanks for the post just wish I had gotten up a bit earlier :(
if you google Disney world engagements there is a whole crew that work on things like this. My husband used disney's help to propose to me 11 years ago. They have different package with different prices. It was really magical. Good luck.

Last call...

CRT
12/29 for 3 ppl (4 would prob work as well) at 2:30.

Have held for a while but haven't heard from anyone. Hoping everyone is all set!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Last call...

CRT
12/29 for 3 ppl (4 would prob work as well) at 2:30.

Have held for a while but haven't heard from anyone. Hoping everyone is all set!! :)

Oh if only it were a few days earlier I would be right on this. Thanks for the posting just the same.

That is a great idea, thanks. I suppose it couldn't hurt. Here's hoping for a bit of pixiedust:

Hey-I think your trip will be done by 12/29 as I think I replied to another one of your threads in general chat! But I have a 12/29 CRT for 3 or 4 ppl to cancel.

But-a couple did get engaged while we were at CRT last week. The CMs were really into it. I agree with other posters who have suggested calling or looking into another equally memorable place to propose at WDW.

Hope all goes well!!

Ugh DivasofDisney... Wish it were the right date for you. For some reason I didn't think it was. :(

Good luck and have a great trip! Any way he proposes will be perfect.

Ugh DivasofDisney... Wish it were the right date for you. For some reason I didn't think it was. :(

Good luck and have a great trip! Any way he proposes will be perfect.

It's ok I am still hoping for a cancellation- I am checking several times daily so we will see. We will have an incredible time just the same

***Cancelled and KStrayer8 got it****

Hello,

I will be cancelling this reservation as we had to change flights and now won't arrive until December 18th.

If this is helpful for someone let me know then we can arrange a time that I will cancel it so you have a chance to snag it.

Thanks,
Chokky

Hello, I will be cancelling this reservation as we had to change flights and now won't arrive until December 18th. If this is helpful for someone let me know then we can arrange a time that I will cancel it so you have a chance to snag it. Thanks, Chokky

I PMed you!

I used to find those posts annoying also, until one showed up that I wasn't planning on but worked in my schedule. I was able to grab it and am glad I did.
It's not really different than a "I just canceled" post...
Just trying to help someone in case they weren't looking at the right time and place..

Canceling:
BOG 2 person on 12/30 at 7:35 pm.
Chef Mickey's on 12/26 at 11:30 am.

I would love to coordinate the BOG! Will try to PM you.

Cancelled 12:15 Mama Melrose (Fantasmic) on 12/30 for 5. Also saw a couple other times now available for same date both for Fantasmic and general lunch.

I used to find those posts annoying also, until one showed up that I wasn't planning on but worked in my schedule. I was able to grab it and am glad I did. It's not really different than a "I just canceled" post... Just trying to help someone in case they weren't looking at the right time and place.. Canceling: BOG 2 person on 12/30 at 7:35 pm. Chef Mickey's on 12/26 at 11:30 am.

Is the chef Mickey for 2 as well? Have you already canceled it?

Cancelled 12:15 Mama Melrose (Fantasmic) on 12/30 for 5. Also saw a couple other times now available for same date both for Fantasmic and general lunch.

Thanks for posting this, I wasn't looking for that date but checked anyway and was able to get a Fantasmic package on 12/13 at Hollywood and Vine. Thanks, if you hadn't posted I am not sure I would have checked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter