December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Canceling a res for Garden Grill on 12/1 at 5:45 for 5 people. Let me know if you want to coordinate for it :)

Just cancelled the following reservations:
12/1 @ 9:10am Hollywood & Vine - 4ppl
12/4 @ 5:10pm Tusker House - 8 ppl

Hope it helps someone!

I have a lunch ADR for Akershus at 2:55 on Dec 4th that I'm going to cancel today. Happy to coordinate if anyone wants it. :)

I have a Chef Mickey reservation for 6 on 12/2 at 9:10 am that I need to cancel. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am pretty busy tonight and tomorrow so if I do not respond right away, please bear with me. Thanks!

I have a Chef Mickey reservation for 6 on 12/2 at 9:10 am that I need to cancel. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am pretty busy tonight and tomorrow so if I do not respond right away, please bear with me. Thanks!

Would love to coordinate with you! Let me know a good time. Thanks a bunch!!

CRT ( a successful Diser coordination :yay:) and the 12/3 Crystal Palace (an unsuccessful Diser coordination attempt :sad1:) are gone. I still have the rest and will hold onto them a couple more days in case anyone else wants to try to coordinate.

Does the lunch at Akershus have the princesses?

Yay!!!:banana::banana: just picked up a Chef Mickey on 12/15 for 6 at 7:05. It is earlier than I would like but if my husband is able to join us for this trip then this was all I was able to get. I will know on Tuesday whether he will be able to join us or not... Here's to hoping he can! pixiedust:

I have a Christmas Eve ressie for Chef Mickey's at 6:45 for 6.

A Liberty Tree Tavern for 6 on the 27th at 2:45

Anyone?

Just cancelled

December 4
Mama Melroses Lunch Fantasmic
2:50 PM - Lunch
3 ppl

Hi All! I'm going to be cancelling the following reservations today @ 8pm CST. The reservations are for 3 people.

12-5 Via Napoli 7:45
12-7 California Grill 7:10pm

Hi All! I'm going to be cancelling the following reservations today @ 8pm CST. The reservations are for 3 people. 12-5 Via Napoli 7:45 12-7 California Grill 7:10pm

Oooh!! I've been waiting for the Cali Grill one!! Hope to catch it!

I will be cancelling these in the next day or two. PM me if you would like to coordinate. All are for two on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013.

1:45PM Grand Floridian Cafe - GF

5:15PM Plaza Restaurant - MK

7:15PM Liberty Tree Tavern - MK

My FastPass+ reservations are more important! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter