• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just saw the opening for party of 2 in my quest for the tomorrowland terrace ressie!

hope someone can snag it!

Just curious. I know we are not supposed to post "wanted requests". Is it ok to post saw this available in this thread? Would love to help folks if it is ok but don't want to break the rules

Just curious. I know we are not supposed to post "wanted requests". Is it ok to post saw this available in this thread? Would love to help folks if it is ok but don't want to break the rules

Don't think that is against the rules. it's like saying, I just cancelled this resi and it's up on the boards right now.

Asking for/trading is not allowed.

I have a reservation I'm going to cancel, no rush! :)

'Ohana
Sunday, December 1
9:55 AM
3 people

Just cancelled CRT for 4 people On Dec 11th at 8:35pm. Had to cancel to et the dessert party that evening. Someone go grab it.

Just cancelled California Grill December 12 for 3 people at 8:50 ( I believe fireworks start at 9:30 that night, sorry cant remember exact time ). Hurry and grab it, had to cancel for the dessert party for my son :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just cancelled Narcoosee's on 12/28 at 5:45pm for 4. Needed an earlier dinner to go with my Wishes Dessert Party! HTH!

About to cancel:

1900 PF on 12/6 at 10:05 AM for 3.
Akershus on 12/5 at 5:20 PM for 3.
Cape May Cafe on 12/2 at 7:35 AM for 2.
T-Rex on 11/30 at 2:00 PM for 2.
Kouzinna on 11/30 at 6:45 PM for 3.

Hope this helps a few people.

To those interested in my possible Christmas week ressies that I will be canceling, I can't pm yet so I will get my posts up to 10 and won't cancel until then so I can pm back. I am a long time stalker of these boards (many thanks to those who have helped in the past) and frequent visitor to Disney so I will try to take the time to contribute.

Ressies start on 21st with a via Napoli 3:30 candlelight processional booking. We also have at least one Christmas Eve California Grill ressie. We booked one earlier and one later.

To those interested in my possible Christmas week ressies that I will be canceling, I can't pm yet so I will get my posts up to 10 and won't cancel until then so I can pm back. I am a long time stalker of these boards (many thanks to those who have helped in the past) and frequent visitor to Disney so I will try to take the time to contribute.

Ressies start on 21st with a via Napoli 3:30 candlelight processional booking. We also have at least one Christmas Eve California Grill ressie. We booked one earlier and one later.

I will be there that week. Do you have a Be Our Guest ressie?

Hi,

Do you have anything booked for Christmas day?

Thanks!

Just cancelled California Grill December 12 for 3 people at 8:50 ( I believe fireworks start at 9:30 that night, sorry cant remember exact time ). Hurry and grab it, had to cancel for the dessert party for my son :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just grabbed this! Thanks a bunch! :cool1:

Cancelling 1900 Park Fare 12/30 at 730p Pty of 7. Please let me know if you are interested, will cancel tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter