December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a reservation for CRT on December 8 at 9:20 AM that I will be cancelling. It is a reservation for two people. You can PM me or reply to this thread if you would like to coordinate. I am in no hurry to cancel so I will hold off doing anything until someone wants to get it from me.

I have to cancel Crystal Palace on Dec 6th at 8:35am for a party of 4. If none is interested please let me know.

Okay here to tell you it IS possible... I finally got a reservation at BOG for 12/2!

It's at 4:30 but I'm not picky, especially considering it sounds like lunch time is going to be overrun with reservations I can't get for fastpass+....

Anyway, got the reservation just now (5:30 EST) if anyone is wondering.

Also, going to cancel a reservation for that night at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner at 7:55 if anyone is interested, let me know.

Okay here to tell you it IS possible... I finally got a reservation at BOG for 12/2!

It's at 4:30 but I'm not picky, especially considering it sounds like lunch time is going to be overrun with reservations I can't get for fastpass+....

Anyway, got the reservation just now (5:30 EST) if anyone is wondering.

Also, going to cancel a reservation for that night at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner at 7:55 if anyone is interested, let me know.

How many was the BOG for?

How many was the BOG for?

Four people

Yes I had planned on lunch until I started getting concerned about long lines and the fastpass+ option. I also didn't realize they only did QS at lunchtime. I've been checking a few times every day now for over a month, so patience is definitely key. Now my only question is whether they'll deliver those special order birthday cakes at BOG like you can get at Liberty Tree (via an order through the Contemporary I believe) or if the new restaurant is just so big, busy and overwhelmed that they can't accommodate that.

a friend had one delivered to BOG, and magic happens, just got the date I was looking for on the Oct thread!

a friend had one delivered to BOG, and magic happens, just got the date I was looking for on the Oct thread!

Thanks and great to hear for you - there is extra pixie dust in the air today!! And I thought it was just a high pollen count...

I will be canceling a Crystal Palace for 2 people. Reservation is for December 7 at 10:30. I'll be canceling within the next 2 hours or so. Hope someone can use it. :)

Cancelling BOG on 12/12 ... 5:50 pm for 2 people.

PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

Hey .. Lilpooh108 ... your PM box is full!
lilpooh108 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I pm'd you and cancelled at 9:18 pm est. Were you able to secure the ressie?

I pm'd you and cancelled at 9:18 pm est. Were you able to secure the ressie?

Yes, I was!! :banana::love::hippie::banana::love:

Thank you SO much!

The server actually crashed when I hit reserve (it said system was busy). I waited 2 minutes and the email actually came through without the confirmation page having showed up!

Thank you so much! My daughter is gonna do the happy dance :banana:

Great! We'll be there that night for MVMCP but going to the Tea at GF in the afternoon so I thought it would be too much food. Hoping for a chicken waffle instead. Just me and my 72 yo mom! Love these mother-daughter trips :)

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter