December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Thank you I got the reservation for three at Ohana's at 5:05

Excellent! I hated having to cancel it without coordinating with someone. I'm glad you got it!

Still have the 9:35 p.m. for 4 at `Ohana on 12/2. I'm in no particular rush to cancel but I don't want to hoard it for too long so I'll wait a few days and see if anyone here wants it.

I just got the two reservation times I needed and have the following to cancel if anyone is interested. If you are pm me.

Ohana's. 12-1 9:45pm for 3 people

Narcoosees. 12-2. 9:20pm for 4people

O'hana's. 12-2. 9:30pm for. 4 people

I have a reservation for 7 people at 12:25 pm on Monday, December 2 at Sci Fi Dine In that I am going to cancel, let me know if anyone want to try and coordinate. I just think it's so cool how it works out that people are able to pick up cancelled reservations from fellow Dis'ers.

EDITED: BOG and Ohana have been taken

Due to the released FD dates, we have altered our vacation plans and are no longer going the 1st week of December. I have several reservations that I will need to cancel, but I wanted to let you all know in case any of you would like to coordinate. Please PM me if you're interested. I will update the post to let people know when something is no longer available. Good luck and enjoy your trips!! If I don't hear back from folks, I will cancel all of these tomorrow early evening (8/9). All of these reservations are for a party of 4.

I will be cancelling:

12/3: 50's Prime Time - 1:20pm
Whispering Canyon - 5:00pm

12/4: Chefs de France - 4:30pm ( a good time to see Remy ;))

12/5: Tusker House - 8:30 am

12/6: Tusker House - 8:20am
Chef Mickey's - 9:30am
Garden Grill - 5:55pm

I also have a Pirates League reservations for our two boys that week if anyone is interested.

EDITED AGAIN: Tusker house on 12/5 and chef Mickeys on 12/6 have also been spoken for.

Not sure if you've ever been to Fantasmic before but you should get there at least an hour before they open the gates. That line gets extremely long. I will say though that I have sat in the dining package area and in the very last row close to the center section and both seats were good. The action is taking place on the water and on the stage far away from the seating area; so, I think almost any of the seats are great for viewing. The one advantage to sitting towards the back is being able to see all of the special lighted Mickey ears flash in time to the music.

I have been asking about those kind of Mickey ears and I was told they only exist in DL World of Color. Where can I get them in WDW?

I just cancelled Via Napoli Candlelight Processional lunch package (for first show) on 12/11/13 at 2:00 PM.

I'm about to cancel Coral Reef on 12/8/13 at 5:15 PM for 2 people. The above post for Via Napoli was also for 2 people.

I have been asking about those kind of Mickey ears and I was told they only exist in DL World of Color. Where can I get them in WDW?

I am pretty sure the vendors were selling them inside the theatre. Not sure where else they are sold. SO many people had them so I would assume you can buy them outside of the theatre, too.

I FINALLY managed to grab a CRT rez for 12/2 so I'll be canceling my 12/7 rez for 10am. I'll coordinate sometime tomorrow if anyone wants it!

I have a reservation for 7 people at 12:25 pm on Monday, December 2 at Sci Fi Dine In that I am going to cancel, let me know if anyone want to try and coordinate. I just think it's so cool how it works out that people are able to pick up cancelled reservations from fellow Dis'ers.

Has this been spoken for?

Kelly

Very first post here....want to make sure the very helpful people here have first grab at the dining I am going to cancel. I have 5 for R&C 7:30 on 12/5 and I have 5 for BOG 6:20 on 12/6. Let me know and I'll coordinate my cancel.

Very first post here....want to make sure the very helpful people here have first grab at the dining I am going to cancel. I have 5 for R&C 7:30 on 12/5 and I have 5 for BOG 6:20 on 12/6. Let me know and I'll coordinate my cancel.

I'd love your BOG reservation please:D PMing you now:)

I'd love your BOG reservation please:D PMing you now:)

Actually, I'll go ahead and let this go. I was going to try to get this one and give up my other BOG reservation on this thread, but I'd rather not have to leave right after dinner since we're not going to the Christmas party this night. Thanks so much though!! Cheers to who gets this!!:grouphug:

I cancelled the 12/6 BOG for 6:20 at about 9:30 this morning. Others Pm'd me but I couldn't respond to coordinate, unfortunately so I gave everyone 5 minutes. I assume it's gone by now. Sorry. I haven't yet cancelled the R&C one yet if anyone was interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter