**December 2012 Roll Call** Holidays, FLE Opening & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've never been to Disney before (ever) so going in December is gonna be awesome! :woohoo: :santa:

We're most looking forward to seeing DS's eyes light up when he sees everything!!! (the lights, the characters, the scenery!!)

Your first trip!?!? Yay!! You are going to have such an amazing time. What a great season to have your first visit!

Your first trip!?!? Yay!! You are going to have such an amazing time. What a great season to have your first visit!

Thanks!!! We're VERY excited!!! I'm just about to call to book our trip... We decided on Coronado Springs :lovestruc December 6th to the 10th and Contemporary Bay Lake Tower Theme Park View :cloud9: 10th to the 12th!!!!

Count us in!!! We are booked at BLT Dec. 27-Jan.1. :banana: This will be our first December in the World :)

Welcome!!! I don't know about you, but I **can't wait** to see the castle in lights!!! (we're staying at BLT too!!!... it's going to be AWESOME to see the fireworks from the observation deck!!) :scared1:

Just a small change for us.....we've changed from the Pop to Port Orleans-French Quarter!!!! Really excited about this!!!

My trip dates have changed. Instead of arriving Nov 26, my trip dates are now Dec 4-Dec 11 at POR.

It's time for our bi-annual Disney Holiday Vacation! We are anticipating December 8 our arrival for a possible Art of Animation stay! :banana:

Please include me as part of this thread! I am super excited for our next trip.

We are booked at POFQ 12/09-12/15 !!!! :santa:

First time for our twin daughter who will be 8 then....and it's a suprise!!! :banana: We are over the moon excited!

We are booked at POFQ 12/09-12/15 !!!! :santa:

First time for our twin daughter who will be 8 then....and it's a suprise!!! :banana: We are over the moon excited!

Ohhh a surprise!! Keep us posted how you plan to do the big reveal!!

We will be at WDW the same dates as you.

I'm here!!! :cheer2:

This will be our first Christmas in Disney and I'm super excited!!! :santa::santa:

Dates are December 13-21 at WDW. We'll be there over my daughter's 4th birthday (Dec 20). We'll be staying off-site (Bonnet Creek).

We're still going the 9-16 but for now we have switched to BLT. We decided to just use our points and so I went ahead and booked at our home resort. We may or may not try to get in somewhere else at 7 months. I really like BLT though so I'm okay with staying there.

Since DD and I are going in March for her birthday I'm hoping to plan a much more relaxed trip in December without worrying about trying to do everything. DH really wants a more laid back trip this time.

We are planning on a relaxing December trip too...but I wonder how much of the new Fantasyland expansion will be open by then? Gonna want to see that for sure! I'll see if I can drag my DH into MK a couple times despite the horrid crowds long enough to ride whatever is open :rotfl:

I'm reading multiple reports that the HDDR will be closed from early August through the end of the year. My DH is going to be so bummed. We all will. That is a must do for all of us and is probably DH favorite part of the whole trip.

I always plan it mid week on our no park day and its such a fun and relaxing way to end the day. We like to get over there about an hour early and check in and sit on the porch and have a beer and people watch before the show.

I have no idea what I'm going to plan in its place. I thought about doing CA Grill on our no park day. That's another must do for us each trip, but I've read rumors that it might be closed as well.

I've wanted to try some new things next trip, but I really didn't want to not be able to do our two favorites. I guess if CG is closed it will force us to try one of the other wonderful Signature restaurants. But I don't know what to do in place of the HDDR.

We are planning our December trip for 12/5-12/10. We are going for my DM's 60th birthday and DD's 3rd birthday...so excited!!! :cool1:

We will be returning to WDW for Christmas. It is my favorite time of year to go because it is wonderfully festive; it is like Christmas on steroids! Every year when I think we will go at a different time we just end up going back to Christmas week.

We will be doing a split stay starting at AKV Jambo December 22-26, then moving to the THV's from December 26th-30th. I cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter