December 2011 Code Watch!

Fall/Winter FREE Dining Package

For a limited time, get a FREE Disney dining plan when you buy a full price 2011 Magic Your Way or 2012 Magic Your Way vacation package (including accommodations and tickets) for select dates at select Walt Disney World resort hotels.

Offer is valid for check-ins 10/2/11-10/8/11, 10/23/11-11/5/11, 11/13/11-11/19/11, 11/27/11-12/3/11, 12/11/11-12/17/11, 1/8/12-1/14/12, 1/22/12-2/4/12, 2/12/12-2/18/12, 3/4/12-3/10/12 and 3/25/12-3/31/12. Some dates may have extremely limited availability. Some of the most popular resorts and/or room types may not have any availability. Based on similar offers in the past, the offer can apply to your entire stay as long as you check in within one of the allowed sets of dates.

Stay at select Disney Value resorts and get the 2011 Quick Service Dining Plan or 2012 Quick Service Dining Plan for FREE.

Stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villas resorts and get the regular 2011 Dining Plan or 2012 Dining Plan for FREE.

The package includes:

Accommodations in a select Walt Disney World resort hotel (3 nights minimum, 14 nights maximum)

Walt Disney World theme park Base Tickets (2 days minimum; can be upgraded to include add-ons such as Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More at an additional cost)

Book by 10/29/11. No group rates or other discounts apply. Excludes suites, campsites and 3-Bedroom Villas. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu if available. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Called first thing and got in right away with no wait time. Received our FD and will get a credit back for $491 since I already paid for DDP. SO SO excited!!!! December 1st can't get here soon enough!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Got our FD added!! December 11-18! Savings of $1609. for my family!!! :cloud9::love:

Now, to keep my excitement down & my mouth shut since it's a surprise trip for the boys!!! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Did mine online just now without a problem! Soooo happy! Quick question for you guys/gals....I am either going with my BFF or my parents if BFF cancels on me (which is a 50/50 possibility, I should know within the next week or two). I just did my reservation for myself and my BFF right now. Should I go ahead and add two more people now so that everyone is on there, then just cancel out whoever decides they can't go later on? Or should I just wait and cancel BFF out/add parents later? Either way, I am the main person on the ressie and I'll be on there no matter what, so is one of the ways better than the other or does it really not matter?

AP rates for December are out.:woohoo::cool1: I just have to convince the family that we are staying at AKL. My DH wants BC and my DD wants Poly

:cool1::cool1::cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::yay::yay::yay:

Cancelled my reservation at the Dolphin and switched to Caribbean Beach to get free dining! Going to save us about $800!! I'm so excited.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Booked the vacation for first part of December and saved so much money we decided to add another day! :yay:

Now to try and contain my excitement and act natural :rolleyes1 since this is a surprise trip for DS.

So I'll try to get all my happy dances out here *lol*

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Good luck to everyone. I hope it works out as well for you as it did for us! pixiedust:

(Soooooo excited! :woohoo:)

I called this morning and modified my reservation. We had previously had the DDP and paid for it, and got the free dining for our reservation, saved over $1500 between our two ressies.

Now we're POR December 2-10th, FREE DDP and 8 day PH tickets!

I'm SO EXCITED!!!:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: FINALLY! :cool1: :banana:

Ok, I read the top announcement on the main page and noticed it said "Guests who book a 'non-discounted' 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way package..." . What exactly counts as a discount?

DH, my brother and myself were part of a vacation bowling league. We each received $375 hotel/airfare credit to use towards our December vacation (sorry if this sounds like math problem, lol). Would this be considered a discount if the credit is applied to our Disney stay and not airfare also would Disney Reward dollars also count?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: FINALLY! :cool1: :banana:

Ok, I read the top announcement on the main page and noticed it said "Guests who book a 'non-discounted' 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way package..." . What exactly counts as a discount?

DH, my brother and myself were part of a vacation bowling league. We each received $375 hotel/airfare credit to use towards our December vacation (sorry if this sounds like math problem, lol). Would this be considered a discount if the credit is applied to our Disney stay and not airfare also would Disney Reward dollars also count?

Nope, don't think so, just means you can't "stack" or use a PIN plus FD or a AP %off and FD...reward dollars and credits are applied after you total up. (I think...fingers are crossed for you!) pixiedust:

Grrr... I knew I so didn't want to go the week of Pop Warner! Our trip starts on the 4th.. There are a bunch of us going - 10 people in 4 rooms. One option is to go down one day earlier, and stay 8 days instead of 7 - we save $400 that way (and get an extra day). But, since we are taking the autotrain down, that means that we would have to take our daughter out of school a half day on that Friday as well (and the whole next week!). *sigh* I just don't know what to do... Too many people to try to balance. If it was just us going it wouldn't be so hairy!!! :sad2: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nope, don't think so, just means you can't "stack" or use a PIN plus FD or a AP %off and FD...reward dollars and credits are applied after you total up. (I think...fingers are crossed for you!) pixiedust:

Thanks for the quick response! I have another question though b/c I'm a little confused at how this is going to work for our vacation.

Guests must book a 4 night/5 day package and base ticket. Is this a minimum stay requirement? We're going 12/1 - 12/10 and we'd like to use this discount. Would the FD still count for our entire stay or just for the 4 nights/5 days and then after that we would have to add the dining plan for the remainder of our stay :confused:

Anyone familiar with FD that can help me understand this? Thanks!

Our trip at POR was $6000.00 and I just dropped it down almost $3000.00. I am doing the happy dance BIGTIME!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::banana:

I'm on hold right now with Disney and there is a 25 minute wait time b/c of this discount :eek: And all I want to do is ask a few questions. We're not quite ready to book yet, but I want to get an idea of how much this is gonna cost us.

Thanks for the quick response! I have another question though b/c I'm a little confused at how this is going to work for our vacation.

Guests must book a 4 night/5 day package and base ticket. Is this a minimum stay requirement? We're going 12/1 - 12/10 and we'd like to use this discount. Would the FD still count for our entire stay or just for the 4 nights/5 days and then after that we would have to add the dining plan for the remainder of our stay :confused:

Anyone familiar with FD that can help me understand this? Thanks!

Again, nope, you are good...as long as you check in before the 12/3 blackout FD will be applied to your whole stay. Check this out, it spells it out pretty well: http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#fallfreedining

good luck!

I spent 2 1/2 hours on hold this morning & got disconnected. :scared1: I called back after I took my son to his first day of kindergarten and was on hold for another hour and fifteen minutes. I used my cell to call a different number listed on the DIS and got through in 10 minutes! I was able to get free dining for everone in our grand gathering. :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

POFQ Dec 3-13
With three rooms this promo lowered our cost by about $3000.

Thanks to everyone who kept this thread updated. I always appreciate the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter