• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2011 Code Watch!

I am so excited....I got my pin email yesterday for free QSDP for the dates we were planning on going!
My only guess is the ordering of the custom maps got their attention!!!
SO remain hopeful .....and order maps!!! :thumbsup2

I'm really hoping for a PIN or a discount soon, and I'm a little more hopeful now. I just put in my dates for December (16 - 22) for every resort from value up through deluxe and every resort has standard and every other category available. I know it's still early, but I've planned a lot of trips to DW and rarely have I found that much availability...:rolleyes1

Ugghh, I've ordered maps (got them today), saved some vacation quotes, updated my profile, and still nothing. Guess I'll go ahead and book our surprise trip! Have most of yall who have gotten a pin already booked a trip? Just wondering?? Even if we don't get one, we'll still be going, very excited we told our 3 kids we couldn't go this year, I've planned a scavenger hunt where they will find a puzzle piece then have to put it together for the secret message, "We're going to disney!". A code will make it that much sweeter (just saying!)

I love a surprise!!! We surprised our youngest DD last year with a trip. We took her to New Orleans for what she thought was a weekend getaway, but when we woke up and had breakfast we drove to the airport - she cried and cried with excitement when we took out the luggage and told her where we were going.

It's something that we will NEVER forget!!!

I love a surprise!!! We surprised our youngest DD last year with a trip. We took her to New Orleans for what she thought was a weekend getaway, but when we woke up and had breakfast we drove to the airport - she cried and cried with excitement when we took out the luggage and told her where we were going.

That is the sweetest story...I'm having a hard time eating my oatmeal because my eyes are welling up with tears! I'm such a sap lol.

I am really trying to NOT make a reservation for Dec 16-?? because I don't want it to effect bookings (Holding out for good discount FD) However, this is KILLING me as I never wait this long to book our Hurriciane Season free dining annual trip! I have a few questions though.

If I book and pay the deposit, it is applied to whatever the new reservation is?

Do they HAVE to apply discounts if you change? (It seems the when I ask, they NEVER say they will, it's always you MAY be able to apply.)

I really want to try and wait it out for the sake of not effecting the booking count BUT is that the right thing to do?

Thanks![/COLOR]

So frustrated!!! I finally get a message from Disney Destinations tonight and all it stated was the two deals that are currently being offered!!! No change in dates or price - nothing!:mad:

I guess I should be happy that my e-mail address is somewhere in their system.

Same here! I checked my one account that I rarely used and was so excited to see the email from Disney Destinations and it was offering me the two Sept deals that are open to the public right now.
Dh has agreed to a Dec trip if we get the free dining pin.

That's adorable. We told our kids on the way to the airport at a coffee stop. My kids are screamers so we has several vehicles driving by peering into our windows to see why all these children were screaming:rotfl:.
I love surprises:thumbsup2.

Same here! I checked my one account that I rarely used and was so excited to see the email from Disney Destinations and it was offering me the two Sept deals that are open to the public right now.
Dh has agreed to a Dec trip if we get the free dining pin.

Me too!! I nearly peed when I saw the Disney Destinations in my email I was so excited, I thought for sure it would be a PIN...ha! ha! fooled you...so bummed

:mad:

I booked at the CR back in Nov. I wanted Tower with MK view. I have not been able to get that for several years. ALWAYS ALREADY BOOKED!! So I guess since I already have a res., I probably won't get a room discount:mad:I would rather get a room discount than free dining. Eating that many meals takes too much time away from the attractions. I just got laid off my job of 17 years so this will not be easy to pay this much for a Deluxe resort. I got NO severance. But did get paid for unused vacation and sick days. That will help a lot. This trip is just for my daughter and me. I'm in my 60's and she is in her 40's. This will be our 3rd trip just the 2 of us. We have so much fun. We stayed at Poly & GF. We have been the first week of Dec. each time.:santa: So beautiful!:cloud9: I will keep hoping for a pin!!:surfweb: Thank you to everyone who has sent an e-mail. I'm not too good with the computer. How do I send a PM? Everyone have a great time whenever you go!

I got a pin code for my dates, but it was only for 10% off :( I really want the free standard dining so I can then upgrade to deluxe dining without having to take out a second mortgage on my house!:rotfl2: There are a LOT of awesome places to eat and we are a family that loves to check out the restaurants!

I am so excited....I got my pin email yesterday for free QSDP for the dates we were planning on going!
My only guess is the ordering of the custom maps got their attention!!!
SO remain hopeful .....and order maps!!! :thumbsup2[/QUO

what are your travel dates

According to her ticker, it kids like around the 17th- same as me!!

Wish mom, how long after you ordered maps did your pin come?

We got a PIN the other day and I was so excited but the dates are for November only. I had our travel agent look up what it was for and it's the free QSDP. It's a discount but not as good as I hoped.

We might book now for November and use the PIN because when I mentioned the dates that we originally were going for (Dec 4th -10th) I was told that those are usually blacked out. That seems like a slow week, has anybody else heard about those dates being blocked from deals?

We got a PIN the other day and I was so excited but the dates are for November only. I had our travel agent look up what it was for and it's the free QSDP. It's a discount but not as good as I hoped.

We might book now for November and use the PIN because when I mentioned the dates that we originally were going for (Dec 4th -10th) I was told that those are usually blacked out. That seems like a slow week, has anybody else heard about those dates being blocked from deals?

They are usually blacked out as that is Pop Warner week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter