December 2011 Code Watch!

We're planning a birthday trip (for me) for December 4-10. CanNOT wait!!! Christmastime at WDW is my absolute FAVORITE time to go. Squee!!!!!!

I want to jump on the train....
We went in Oct this year and are planning for December next year. I figured today makes it officially 1 year away...time to start watching for codes!
Pretty please send me a great PIN....disney PIN people....please!!:goodvibes

ONE YEAR FROM TODAY I WILL BE AT DISNEY WORLD:goodvibes:goodvibes MY RES. IS FOR THE CONTEMPORARY DEC. 4-10, 2011. I LOVE TO PLAN! I JUST WISH I COULD GET ADVICE ALREADY ON WHICH DAY FOR WHICH PARK SO I COULD GO AHEAD AND MAKE DINING RESERVATIONS. I JOINED TGM IN JULY FOR MY TRIP OCT. 2010, BUT IT WILL EXPIRE BEFORE I GO AGAIN. MY DAUGHTER & ME ARE GOING FOR OUR 5TH DEC. TRIP TOGETHER. SHE IS 44, I AM 64. WE LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH IN DECEMBER. :yay::woohoo::smickey:

This could very well be POP Warner week (I'm sure others know the exact time for this function) and if so it will probably be a blocked out time and they won't make an offer at that time..

Pop Warner for 2011 dates are Dec 3-10

Brooke:goodvibes

I booked today for my daughter's 16th birthday... it's from 12/8 to 12/12... and if it's pop warner, what does that mean?

AND really, do you think there won't be a code for that week? I hope there will be... or I can change our vacation to leave on the 9th, and come home on the 13th. Hum... what to do?

I booked today for my daughter's 16th birthday... it's from 12/8 to 12/12... and if it's pop warner, what does that mean?

AND really, do you think there won't be a code for that week? I hope there will be... or I can change our vacation to leave on the 9th, and come home on the 13th. Hum... what to do?

First let me ask this. What resort did you book?

Can't imagine that there will be any deals for Christmas Vacay 2011 but I'll watch none-the-less.

I want to join in on here too. My family and I are wanting to go for New Years next year (December 26 2011 - January 2, 2012). We really want to stay at the Polynesian like we did last summer but it is so expensive during the peak season. Hopefully we will at least be able to afford a moderate. Does anyone know if they usually have codes/deals during the holiday season? and if so when would they come out?

We booked CSR for the long weekend.

I know that POP starts with the allstar's resorts first and then if there is overflow the resort can either be CSR and POR.

I was there in 08 when POP was there. we were not at the same resort, so I did not see all antics that goes on. The parks were ok. the kids mostly come out at night.

Someone will come out later and tell us which resorts the kids will be at. I would just hang tight and wait and see.

I know that POP starts with the allstar's resorts first and then if there is overflow the resort can either be CSR and POR.

I was there in 08 when POP was there. we were not at the same resort, so I did not see all antics that goes on. The parks were ok. the kids mostly come out at night.

Someone will come out later and tell us which resorts the kids will be at. I would just hang tight and wait and see.

I think we're moving our trip from 12/9 to 12/13. Hopefully a better chance if we leave on friday of get a fd code or something. We hope they don't go to our hotel (bet everyone says that... lol)

I just looked at pricing for Dec 2010 with free dining and now I am going to plan a trip for next year if free dining becomes available.

So, my question is this. Do you make your reservation and then wait for free dining to be announced or do you just wait for the announcement?

When did they announce the December 2010 dates for free dining this year?

I am a DLR expert, but everything over here is new to me, so bear with me!

Planning to be there Dec 18 - Dec 26, 2011. Question, if FD or discount applies until only the 21st since my check-in was prior to that date will the promo be good for my entire stay ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter