December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Just did our online checkin!! Woo-hoo! According to Disney 10 days but according to the Noreens 9 days!! Why you may ask? Because we don't count today as it is already here!

Even for a Saturday, the crowds are still low. We were at EPCOT again today.

YAY! Thank you for the crowds report. I would love to hear about the rest of this week as well if you have the opportunity to check in again!

We arrive at the Grand Floridian in 5 DAYS!!!!!!!! party:

We were at MK all day. The rides/attractions were mostly 10 - 15 minute waits other than Peter Pans Flights, Space Mountain and BTMRR.

We did MVMCP this evening. We got in line for the Dwarves at 5:50 PM and we were about the 8th family in line. By the time our turn was over, it had a 2 hour wait, per the CM.

Everything was a walk-on other than characters. It took us about 10 minutes in line for Jack Sparrow, 10 minutes for Phineas and Ferb and the rest of the character lines were pretty short after 10 PM.

Thanks for the live updates!!!! We start driving on Thursday and have tickets for MVMCP on Tuesday! SO happy to hear the crowds are light!

:banana: One week from today we will be on the airplane on our way to Orlando! :yay:

5 more days for us!!:banana:
We have been getting things together for months for our trip and know racking our brains to make sure everything is done before we leave.:laundy:
We cant wait!!:dance3:

We will be in Orlando next weekend and thanks to fellow DISer, Leeann, we will be staying at OKW! Not doing any parks, but who cares? We'll be able to soak up the Christmas atmosphere at DTD and the resorts:banana:

Nine days till we leave, eleven till we arrive in Disney. Am I a complete nerd for wanting to stay up late so I can check in online???:surfweb:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter