December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Today we went to Disney Studios. Crowds were lovely today! We were 5th in line this morning for TSMM. We were able to return with a FP at 1:30..... they were gone before 1 PM. We had 15 minute waits again today, at most. We were able to ride everything and see the Lights. I hope you all have such small crowds when you visit.

Can't believe the crowds! Lucky! Enjoy!

Today we went to Disney Studios. Crowds were lovely today! We were 5th in line this morning for TSMM. We were able to return with a FP at 1:30..... they were gone before 1 PM. We had 15 minute waits again today, at most. We were able to ride everything and see the Lights. I hope you all have such small crowds when you visit.

That sounds fantastic!! I'm praying crowd levels are just as low when we get there as well. Thanks for the updates! :goodvibes

I spent time last night looking at pictures of MVMCP so I could plan what I really want to see!

We leave tomorrow!!!!! Yahoo! Hit the parks starting Saturday morning.

I'm really loving the weather forecast for the next 10 days! ~60-80 the whole time with one day of possible "few showers" (30%). MUCH better than all the freezing people experienced last year. And a lot better than the rain I dodged in 2009.

Happy vacationing everyone! I'll post when I can from the parks!

We leave in 6 days!! I can't believe how warm the forecast is for the next 10 days.... I was preparing for colder temps based on everyone's horror stories from last year.... This Chicago family is going to enjoy some temps in the 70's!:goodvibes

We're leaving tomorrow! :cool1: I can't believe it's finally here!!! The weather forecasts do look great and since it's freezing here we will probably be swimming for sure. Florida will feel like an oven to us after the 20-30 degree temps here in Utah. Disney here we come!:banana:

We leave tomorrow!!!!! Yahoo! Hit the parks starting Saturday morning.

I'm really loving the weather forecast for the next 10 days! ~60-80 the whole time with one day of possible "few showers" (30%). MUCH better than all the freezing people experienced last year. And a lot better than the rain I dodged in 2009.

Happy vacationing everyone! I'll post when I can from the parks!

It has been quite chilly in the morning and then very lovely in the afternoon. Today was gorgeous, we wore shorts.

im hoping crowds stay low through next week. If not then ill have to a week earlier next time. I hope the weather is still good we are from Georgia
and either way it will be long pans and long sleeve shirts but maybe we can leave the coats behind!!!

6 days!!!:cool1::woohoo::yay:

Hi mom ;-)

Down to 11 days now and cannot wait to get there! Hoping for good weather and low crowds, though I see a LOT of people are staying during some portion of our stay . . .

Oh well, it will be a blast no matter what . . . much needed get away and hoping for some pixie dust.

CAN HARDY STAND IT I AM SO EXCITED:banana::woohoo::banana:

Love hearing about the light crowds and the warm weather and how much everyone is enjoying their vacations!!

:tinker: You deserve some pixie dust this year sweetie :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter