December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

And just for fun.................

Haul out the holly
Put up the tree before my spirit falls again
Fill up the stocking
I may be rushing things but deck the halls again now

For we need a little Christmas right this very minute
Candles in the window, carols at the spinet
Yes we need a little Christmas right this very minute
Hasn't snowed a single flurry, but Santa dear we're in a hurry

Climb down the chimney
Turn on the brightest string of lights I've ever seen
Slice up the fruit cake
It's time we've hung some tinsel on the evergreen bough

For I've grown a little leaner, grown a little colder
Grown a little sadder, grown a little older
And I need a little angel sitting on my shoulder
Need a little Christmas now

For we need a little music, need a little laughter,
need a little singing ringing through the rafter
and we need a little snappy, happy ever after
We need a little Christmas now!

And if you want to sing along: You can do it here!!

margaretupsidetree2005.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Gave me goosebumps. I'm such a Christmas sap. LOL

Maybe this will help with some encouragement - one of my son's got chicken pox a year ago, all three of my kids had been immunized, and my other two children did not get it. After we finished the incubation period and nobody else got sick, I had a booster given to my other two children. That's being recommended now. DH and I had chicken pox as children so we were good to begin with. But my son's pox were concentrated to basically one side of his body - torso, buttocks, and thigh. Seemed all was scabbed over in about 5 days and he was released to go back to school, we just kept everything very well covered.

I'm sending you good vibes that you will have good luck! :goodvibes
Thank you!

I have not taken the time to read through the entire thread, but did you guys happen to notice the updated park hours? MK is open some days until 4am! Eek! We could never make it until 4am with a 1 year old, but love knowing we can take our time in the park that day ;)

17 days until our 1st Christmas at Disney World!! My daughter's teacher is there this week and she has been saying over and over "I wish I could go TOO!" Can't wait to surprise her!!!!! :goodvibes SOOOO excited.

I have not taken the time to read through the entire thread, but did you guys happen to notice the updated park hours? MK is open some days until 4am! Eek! We could never make it until 4am with a 1 year old, but love knowing we can take our time in the park that day ;)

OMGosh....I had to hurry up and check out my hours to see if they match up with the ones at Magic Kingdom for the 3 in the morning dates.....and....they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::banana:We are night owls....so if it's a nice night out and not raining we will be there. That will be the latest ever that we were at a Disney park. It beats our record by 2 hours. 1am was our latest before.

The kids are going to love this one!!!

6 days!

Ihave been listening to Christmas music all week. I am putting up my tree this week as well - - - - before we leave for Disney!

6 days!

Ihave been listening to Christmas music all week. I am putting up my tree this week as well - - - - before we leave for Disney!

WOW!! Less than a week away! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and putting up that tree - and then if you aren't already... you should probably pack! :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

We're going to Disney from the 1st - 16th Dec -hubby and self, daughter and son-in-law and 2 great grand daughters. Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Can't wait.

We're going to Disney from the 1st - 16th Dec -hubby and self, daughter and son-in-law and 2 great grand daughters. Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Can't wait.

Congratulations Jenny. :flower3:
We will be there from the 3rd -10th
also celebrating our 40th anniversary:love:

Here is my song and photo to share today!​

grand-gingerbread-house.jpg

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping on your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir,
And folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe,
Help to make the season bright.
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow,
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Santa's on his way;
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh.
And every mother's child is going to spy,
To see if reindeer really know how to fly.

And so I'm offering this simple phrase,
To kids from one to ninety-two,
Although its been said many times, many ways,
A very Merry Christmas to you

So I have done 3/4 of my Christmas decorations. I am sharing a few pictures with my fellow December travelers.

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

More to come. Photobucket decided to crash............

Very nice decorations, bytheblood! :thumbsup2 Very tastefully done!

AND only 3 more days!! I hope your spider bite has subsided, and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And if for some reason I don't get to tell you in a few days to have a great time...

Have a great time!!!

:santa:

Very nice decorations, bytheblood! :thumbsup2 Very tastefully done!

AND only 3 more days!! I hope your spider bite has subsided, and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And if for some reason I don't get to tell you in a few days to have a great time...

Have a great time!!!

:santa:

Aww - thank you very much. I am sure I will be on the lookout for items to add to it while in WDW...although, I seldom see unique items in Disney anymore. Praise the Lord, I am feeling better, too. I think I can handle 11 days of walking now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter